Part:53 (Insecurity increases)

Sana reached to Her Class at College & found Riya waving own hand as she kept a seat for her.

Smilingly weakly Sana walked towards her & sat beside making her frown.

Riya: Aise kyu chal rahi hein?

Remembering the night, Her cheeks TURNed red. She stammered, “yuhi"

Riya smirked, “Acchaaaa, kafi pyaar kiya jija ji ne kal"

She looked at her & sadly pouted mumbling, “Pyar?"

Riya hold her hands, “Kya huya?"

Sana leaned her head Over her shoulder saying, “Pata nehi. Wo...chide chide rehte h mujhse "

A voice came, “Ye to adat hein Siddharth k. Office k problems se tired rehta h bechara. Pata hein what did he liked this time?"

Sana Riya both looked at the door of their side & found Sakshi devilishly smiling. Riya gritted her own teeth, “Apse pucha kya humne? Ap humari baat kyu sunrahe hein? Apna kaam kijiye?"

Sakshi rolled own eyes & then whispered in Sana's ears, “He loved my giving Blo*j*b to him to free own self from stress. If you want....I can still come to help my ex hubby"

Sana stood up furiously & almost pushed her away saying, “Chih!!!! Di!!!!! Wo... Pati hein mere. Ap...... Chihhhhh"

Crying Sana left the classroom making Sakshi laugh as Riya followed Sana after glaring her.

Sakshi mumbled, “Time to take revenge, babies! Chain se jeena khatam tumhara!!! "

______________________________

Here, Sana was continuously crying making Riya hide her in own arms.

Riya: Tu pagal hein Sana? Uss chudail ki baato se ro rahi hein? Aisa kya kehdiya usne? Bata bhi nehi rahi... Aur tujhe ye itna parrshan kar rahi hein to tu complaint kyu nhi karti jija ko? Bolde unko?

Sana : Nehi.... Mein nehi chahti unko iss barey m kuch...kuch bhi pata chale..mm.....m...baass yaha nehi ayungi aur. Mein chali jayungi yahase...

Riya broke the hug with a straight face, “Thik h. Chali ja. Meri bhi koi fikar nehi na tko? Ja tu!!"

Riya then left the place making Sana whimper more. She called, “Riya, sun to....Riyaa......"

That whole day Riya was upset with her while Sana too didn’t give any effort to clean their equation as she herself was hella uoset & broken.

----------------------------

Sana came home back at noon & found J.M & Sinthi di gossiping about how Sid was with Sakshi.

Sinthi: Haa,Mom. With Sakshi bhai was maybe having physical satisfaction. But Sana k sath? He's happy allover.

J.M: Mujhe to kabhi kabhi dukh hota hein Sana k liye. Wo ittu si bacchi tere bhai ko sehti kaisi hein? Sakshi phir bhi lambi chouri thi.

Sinthi: Lambi chouri afat thi! Chudail chudail.

As the already broken Sana overheard the conversation, her heart ached a bit more. So, is she really not being able to keep him satisfied. Is there's lackings of anything in her?

Her negative mind roared, “Yes!  She was shorter than Sakshi. Thinner than Sakshi & most importantly very immature than Sakshi for her small age"

Her mind couldn’t collect the good words of that conversation as it was already suffering inferior complex. Her eyes became tearful as she slowly entered the home mumbling, “Good noon Mumma. Good noon Di"