Part:18 (Ravi disgusts Sana)

Ravi was waiting inside the car of him, when Sana finally showed up while talking with the head maid & fixing her earring in hassle.

She looked surreal in that black sover saree 👇

Just when she was about to enter the car, a dark voice came, “Sana"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just when she was about to enter the car, a dark voice came, “Sana"

She turned around just to find the most muscular man of her eyes standing there with his ever stern face.
Lowering her gaze she meowed, “ji?"

His heart thudded with wildness as his cold eyes witnessed the softness covering with the most dark colour.
She was perfect beyond needed & he hated it about her most.

The more he wanted to make a gap, the more her perfectness attracted him. Her white neck, beauty bone, thin waist & those perfect size of breasts were his damn death.

However keeping his ever poker face he asked, “Ravi kaha hein?"

“Bhai, yaha! " Ravi spoke up from the car making him frown saying, “Are you thinking to drive by ownself? "

Ravi smiled nervously, “Ji, bhai...wo mein ab pehle se accha chalata hu"

Without giving him a single glare he signed his mother’s driver to come forward who was standing behind him & commanded, “Go with them" Very calmly.

Realising the whole scenario Ravi knew that his plan was going be ruined by this. He needed Sana alone with him & not obviously a driver could join the plan. So he requested “Ne..nehi bhai. Seriously  I am in mood to drive today. No need to send a driver"

“You know how you drive Ravi.Take him along" Siddharth repeated making Ravi gulp as his voice dominated his every gut to request again for the same.

Humming sadly, Ravi came out of the driving seat & settled down on the passenger seat signing Sana to come.

Sana looked up at Sid & smilingly said, “Ati hu"
Nodding he approved her to go.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

The whole car travel Ravi coudnt do or talk anything he wanted to. All he could do was gazing at the beauty beside him. His gaze became dirtier really soon & he started licking his own lips in anticipation.

“Sir, we are here" the driver spoke making Ravi look at the mall which stood royally.

Sana mumbled the name, “Agnihotri Mall"

Ravi winked, “Bhai ka hi hein. 2nd Biggest mall of the South Asia. Ajao"

Sana nodded excitedly & came out without noticing that Ravi had already given her a hand to help which made him disappointed. However, he followed her slowly till she stood infront of a cake shop.

“Ek cake le lete hein?" Sana asked making Ravi nod.

“Ek inki tarah khubsurat cake dena jara" ravi mumbled on which Sana awkwardly smiled.

Ravi: Aur kya loge iske alawa, baby?

Sana looked at him & tried to set those last words in her brain “ji?"

“Pucha aur kya loge iska alawa,bhabi" ravi slyly smiled holding her palm.

An ill at ease Sana pulled her hand to own, “Ap kabse bhabi bulane lahe?" saying Sana paid the cash for cake & turned to exit.

He checked her out grossly, “Bulana to nehi chahta, but kya karey rishte ka problem hein ek nehi?"

Not knowing what to reply Sana hummed, “To chalte hein bhaiya, ghar?"

Ravi: Abhi?!

Sana: Hm kyu?

Ravi: Nehi.. Matlab itni jaldi kyu? Abhi to aye hein. Kuch aur dekhlo.

Sana: Aur kya dekhu?  Mujhe kuch nehi chaiye..

Taking the cake from her hand he grabbed it saying, “Areh, come Let's watch a movie together? "

Sana nodded a no, “Nehi bhaiya, ghar jana chaiye.. Mein jyada late nehi kar sakti na.. "

Ravi: accha, late nehi. But ek chiz dikhata hu. Surprise hein. Yaha ao.

He then pulled her to a room which  was quite dark making Sana scare.

Sana: Lights kaha hein?

As soon as Ravi commanded, “Lights do bhyi " the room lightened up with dim red light.
The room had flowers around it which made Sana smile, ”Areh, wow"

”For you only sexy" Ravi groaned back hugging her making Sana so uncomfortable that she hurriedly broke the hug.

“Sana, why do you stay away from me yaar?  Can't you see how good I do with you?" Ravi this time forcefully pulled her towards him & digged his chin on her shoulder making her eyes frightened.

“Bhaiya? Choriye mujhe"

“Listen Sana. I Understand you. Being married to someone who has zero interest in s*x life must be really frustrating for you at this age. I clearly see, you need someone to fill this loneliness & I'll help you with that baby. All you need is to keep this a Secret from bhai. Trust me, you would love your life " Ravi groaned while trying to bite her earlobe  but she jerked him up crying & smashed his cheek with a hard slap! 

“Kya battamizi hein yeh!?  Chih!! Mein bhai manti thi apko!!!! Chihhh" tears brimmed down drenching her both cheeks.

Ravi tried to cup her face, “Baby, bhai se maat daro tum! Unko humare barey mein kabhi kuch pata nehi chalega. I will take you to heaven,trust me!!  I Won't let your young soul stay lonely. Your sexy body needs to be devoured and I'll do that for you love"

She smashed his cheeks with another slap making his eyes red & jaw cletch. He pulled to him clutching her hair, “Aye ladki ye dikhawa chor. Middle class ladkio pe itni garmi acchi nehi lagti! "

Sana winced in pain, “Mein bata dungi sabko. Ap pagal ho chuke ho. Ap bhai jaise ho meri. Ye sab kyu keh rahe ho.. Sinthi didi ka soch lete atleast "

“Oh please!  Just fuck that tasteless witch! I'm too tired with her & my hunger is looking for something fresh this time which is you. Let me devour you!! " he sniffed in her hair making her feel so horrible that she suddenly wanted to vomit.

She felt disgusting, dirty & broken. How could she not see this side of him for such long? How could she not realise all this?  Her heart ached.

She pushed him one more time & this time her voice was on peak, “Bata dungi mein sabko ki ap kitne ghatiya ho. Sabko bata dungi mein!!!chihhhh ap itni giri huyi soch rakh kaise sakte. Mein apki behen ki bhai ki biwi hu!!!!! "

“Ghanta biwi ho!!!  Bhai doesn’t spare you a single look!!  He is nvr going to let you go close to him. Kyu apni jawani barbaad karna hein yaar?? " Ravi made a poker face going closer.

Crying she held her ears tightly, “Shut up!!!!  Shut up!!!!! Please!!!!!! Chihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

“Dont over react, baby. Waise bhi i'm experienced in having fun with bhai's wife. Tumhari di ko koi problem nehi tha to tum kyu natak kar rahi ho??? Come on yaar!!" he this time pinned her on a couch forcing himself on her making her fall from the high.

“Di??" she cried.

“Hn didi, now come Let's enjoy our moment baby" saying he clutched her pallu to pull it but she pushed him away & ran towards the door, followed by him.

“Sanaaaaa!!!Stupid womannn!!!!!Ruk!!" he chased her making her running speed more fast.

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllow

His Second जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें