Part:24 (🤦‍♀️)

Sana's POV

A manly Cologne was making my nerves shivers & i could feel that even it my sleep. I nuzzled more on  in & realised that a husky voice was voicing, “We are here.Wake up"

The first thing i saw after opening my eyes is the adam's bob of man which was moving up to down. I was still yawning when someone grabbed my waist & wrist tightly voicing, “Stop nuzzling "

Instantly I looked up & realised that  I was still in the Siddharth Shukla's lap. I gasped looking in his eyes which were maybe gazing... my shivering lips?

The pressure on my waist of his fingers tightened as he started leaning down to my lips. I gazed back at his lips this time. It looked a lil wide, rough & dry but super attractive with the soft smell of cigarette i guess.

My heart thudded as suddenly i didn’t feel like moving myself back. As after so long time, I was getting touched by such hands which seemed comfortable & secured. Yes! I felt too secured suddenly!

Closing my eyes I started taking long breaths when hot breath of him brushed my lips, “Get down of me, kid"

My cheeks turned red & mouth mumbled, “K...kid?"

“Baccha. Please get down?" he softly said making butterflies in my stomach. I hurriedly get down of him.

Sana's POV ends

As soon as Sana left his lap, he got down of the jeep & walked into the resort without looking back making Sana feel so so embarrassed as suddenly all the reality started hitting her & her eyes became tearful.
She mumbled, “J...ji..ju...h...wo..." to herself.

“Chipaknese pehle yaad ni tha?" Ravi uttered from the other side of jeep who witnessed their closeness.

Biting on her lower lip Sana got down too from the jeep saying, “Ap...tamiz se baat kijiye!! Zara kaha h meri?"

“Apki behen ki pati k sath chipak ke aisa konsa tamiz dikha rahi thi tum haa??? Aur Zara abhi yaad ayi? Sinthi andar legayi h usse dekhlo!" Ravi gritted his teeth saying this of which Sana replied, “To apni behen ki nanad se chipakneka sochke kaisa tamiz dikharahe hein ap???"

Ravi was about to say something but Sana stopped him saying, “Aur humara jo hein humari bich ki hein. Ap apni gandi bato aur soch ko leke dur rahiye humse"

Ravi smiled this time & hold her hand tightly, “Aye, gussa kyu kar rahi ho? Tumko paneyke liye hi to itna sab plan karke. We came to Goa. Don't act silly now and tell me, aisa kya hein Siddharth bhai m jo mujhme nehi hein?  Kabhi mujhse bhi aise chipko"

Tears threatened to come out from her eyes as she said, “Unke koi galat irada nehi hein. Yehi nhi h apme. Isliye ap unke jaisa bilkul bhi nehi ho aur nahi kabhi ho skte ho. Ghatiya soch rkhte ho bass"

Ravi grabbed her forearms, “Kuch bhi kehlo Sana. Bhai ko tum mai koi interest nehi hein. Tumhe end m ana to mere paas hi hoga to satisfy ownself"

“Chihhhh" yelling Sana pushed him in disgust & ran inside.

______________________________

“Sir, whose gonna get which cottage?" the manager of Siddharth's Resort asked making him reply, “Sinthi aur Ravi ko beachside do, Shaila ko..."

“Bhai mein bhi beachside!! Please!!" Shaila requested making puppy eyes.

“Shaila ko, the other one of beach side & now there's two more right?"
Sid asked while checking the marketing managements file.

“Nope sir. There's only one left as the minister is staying at the other one with your permission if you remember " the manager replied making him nod his head.

He looked at Sana & then back at the manager, “Fine. Send luggages in the room"

“Right sir"

_________________

“Apko nehi chaiye tha ki mein.. Matlab..hum ek cottage mein rahe?" Sana meowed while taking out his clothes from the luggage while he was shaving his chin.

“hmm" he hummed making her heart fell down in her stomach.She turned to say something but her nose bumped with his hard naked upper chest pack & she was about to fell down but he caught her in arms.

“You good?" he asked while rubbing her cheek a bit.

She hummed but then said, “I Won't trouble you. Promise you Won't get any single complaint from me. I..wont at all harm your privacy. Please let me stay here"

“You are not the problem, Sana. Stop over thinking " he said calmly before taking his clothes while....

Sana went to Zara & hugged her with a pout when shr heard someone knocking the door again.

As soon as she opened it she found Ravi THERE with his devilish smile.

“Kya chaiye apko? Wo washroom hi hein so kuch bhi bolnese phle sochlena ap!!" Sana warned.

Walking forward to her & makinh her go backward Ravi said, “Abhi k liye wo hi chaiye"

Sana's back crashed on Sid's chest making her look at him with a smile, “Agaye, ap!!"

Sid: What's up Ravi? Soye nehi?

Ravi: Bhai nehi abhi nhi. Bss khna tha ki humari cottage m ek extra small room hein. Ap chahe to Sana humare cottage m reh skti hein as you dont like....to share room too.."

Sana : Apko room share krna....

Sid cut her saying, “Jana chahti ho?"

Sana meowed, “Apko agar problem ho phir to..."

Sid : Nope. She'll be staying here. Go back to your room Ravi.

Saying he closed the door while rubbing his wet hair with towel.

Sana: Ji apko agar problem hein to mein..

Sid: Tum bolti kab ho thik se jo problem hogi?

Mocking her he kept the towel on her head saying, “And tumhari shakal se bata skta hoon that you don’t want to go. Kyu?"

Sana shyly smiled.

“Mumma...dud...dhu...mumma..." Zara voiced making Sana ran to her & took her in her warm arms thinking about how can she breastfeed her infront of him.

Just then she saw Siddharth to use his damn muscles to move a sofa & making it face the window.

“Feed her here" he said with his manly cold tone making her feel too grateful. She mumbled, “Thank you " & then sat there to breastfeed Zara.

But her bad! As after a whileZara in her sleep suddenly bit on her mother’s b*d making her wince, “Ouch..ah..baby....choro.."

Siddharth who was working on his laptop while half laying on bed asked without putting off his specs, “Sana?"

“Ah...hn..uff Zara pls baby " She kept wincing while her eyes filled in tears & Zara was in no mood to leave her.

Sid walked towards them & caressed Sana's head realising the scenario, “Push her nose away"

Sana fllwed but it didn’t workout making her clutch Sid's hand(This time crying) Sighing he kneeled down infront of her & softly knocked on Zara's nose, “Leave mom, my good girl girl. Come to dad"

Instantly Zara looked at Siddharth & started giggling to go in his arms. With his one hand only, Sid took her to him while Sana who's fingers had clutched his shoulder tightly all this while, left it. Her legs too stopped moving in pain.

Exhaling good amount of air She looked down on her nip*ple which has got a cut on it.

“Apply ointment without delaying " Sid said before standing up making Sana realise that he just got a view of her bre*st. Gasping she ran into the washroom.

“I dont blame you. So eatable your mother actually is" Sid whispered to Zara on the basis of what he just saw. His daughter giggled loudly as if agreeing him.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw