Part:22 (Defeat win defeat)

√√√√√π√√ππππ√√√√

Sids pov

As i closed the door & turned around I found Sana sitting on the couch like a scared lil rabbit. She looked extremely eatable in her attire. Gritting my teeth I tried to control myself hard while this foolish gurl was making it too tough for me as she started biting her lower lip which suddenly reminded me of her being scared & depressed.

“Tum thik nehi lagrahi ho " I muttered while looking at the lost soul who Didn't evn wink.

“Sana?" I tried again holding her hand. But I think what she did back was hell insulting for me.

She literally jerked away my hand panicking, “Chuna maat mujhe.. Chuna..maat mujhe"!

Like really? This touch was nothing sensual from me. Why did she need to act like this? As if I am a roadside  teenager as*hole who looks for chance to touch girls? Heck! 

Sids pov ends

Sana suddenly realised that the touch was From Siddharth not from Ravi. And she had no right to make an innocent human feel like this. She  looked at Siddharth who glared her back in... Anger?

She hurriedly took his large palm in her small one apologising, “Ye..matlab sorry. Mujhe laga koi aur hein... M.thodi aur soch rhi thi.."

Taking back his palm he spoke,“Tum aisa kuch nehi ho jo tumhe chune k liye mar raha hu mein. Stop assuming me  a stud & your ownself any freaking model!"

His damn words hurted her but she gulped it knwing it was her mistake. She obviously had no right to make him feel like this. However rude her husband was, he nvr & ever touched her badly.

But what could she evn do? Her mind had Only fear of Ravi & his bad intentions . Tears bream down from her eyes as she mumbled, “Mere khneka matlab wo nehi tha. Galti se kaha. M...ein kuch aur soch rahi thi.. "

Noticing her tears, his anger calmed down once again making him tell, “Stupid fellow" to Sana & then going out towards the pool side to puff ciga.

Sana kept standing there quietly.

/////////////////////

“What the hell?  Ye Sana bahar kyu nehi arahi??? Aaj kya Siddharth bhai k room mein hi rahegi kya??!" ravi cheekily mocked not knowing that it was actually a truth & then went back to his room as he was Enough tired while waiting for Sana.

Here, after 40 minutes Siddharth came back in the room just to gind Sana sleeping on the couch with the angelic face that she has. Her lips were parted from each other which looked super juicy. Groaning innerly he laid down on his bed before caressing Zara's face! 

_________________________

“G..goa??" Sana stammered while serving Siddharth.

“Hn, Shehnaaz. Bhai ka ek bohot bada hotel hein Goa mein. Hum sab chal rahe the to meine bhai ko bola ki tum bhi humare sath chal rahi jo" Ravi devilishly said making Sana frightened.

She looked at Siddharth with a baby face “M..mu..mein kyu jayu? Mujhe nehi jana"

“Chalna to padega Sana! Tum shadi k baad se kahi gayi nehi ho. Humare sath chalo. Accha lagega! " Ravi added again making Sana anxious.

She clutched Sid's sleeve tightly, “Mein.. Mein kehrahi hu na mujhe nehi jana. Ap..apke sath rehna hein mujhe.." (she blurnt out making Sid raise his eyebrows towards her while his sisters too glared her)

Sinthi: Bhai babysitter h kya tumhari? Aur Ravi. Agar usse nehi jana then let her be! 

Ravi: Nehi, Sinthi. Come on. She deserves a tour. Sana you are coming darling!!

Sana smelled Ravi's evil plan to get her alone. So she looked at Sid being anxious who was done with his dinner & started walking upstairs without commenting anything.

___________________________

“Mumma bohot upset hu aj Zaru!Apko pata hein na mujhe jana unke sath. Apki dada jatey to shayed chali bhi jati,  but unke sath akele nehi" Sana mumbled while breastfeeding her child who kept looking at her as if she was listening everything.

Though Siddharth who was about to enter the room heard her talk.

“Mumma ko boldo  ki luggage pack karle phir. Dada's going too" he voiced making Sana surprise. She looked behind just to find him taking another route.

Looking back at Zara she bit her own lower lip, “Ab ye kyu ja rahe hein!!!  Zaruuuuuu!!!!!"

__---------------------

“Kuch kehna hein?" Siddharth asked while buttoning his shirt as he found Sana looking at him like a nervous baby.

Covering the sleepy Zara nicely in her comforter she left the bed & stood beside him mumbling, “A..ap kyu jarey ho? "

Sid looked down at her cute lil face & smiled on that stupid question, “To ab office bhi na jayu?"

“N..nhi nehi.. Ma..matlab.. Wo.Go..goa.. Goa kyu ja rahe ho ap?" She fixed her sentence.

“Tum nehi chahti mein aayu?" he asked back while wearing his big metal watch.

“Ji??? Nhi.. Matlab ha but matlab.. Agar ap mere liye ja rahe ho to..." before Sana could finish Sid talked, “Kal meeting hein meri Sana. Location : Goa Redison Resort's Conference "

Sana made a small oval o shape in her mouth Sounding, “ooo" & then smiled big suddenly “Matlab ap bhi kamse goa hi arahe ho. Hein na!???"

Nodding he knocked on her forehead with his pointer finger telling, “Go pack luggage "

Showing her rabbit teeths Sana left from there with a relief. But that smile didn’t last long as suddenly Ravi stood infront smirking, “Kya baat hein janemaan? Khush lagrahi ho"

Sana smilingly replied, “Khushi ki hi baat hein " & then left from there like a happy colourful bubbly butterfly making Ravi lick his lip murmuring, “Wanna crash you under me sexy!"

___________________

“Bhai ka jeep yaha?Bhai bhi kahi jarahe hein kya?" Ravi asked to Siddharth's driver.

“Ha Ravi. I have a meeting to attend in Goa too" Sid voiced making his sisters smile but Ravi's face pale.

Sana WHO was standing beside Sid gave Ravi a smile of Victory. Ravi clutched his teeth looking down but said, “Thats so cool bhai"

“Get into the car" Sid ordered all of them while signing Sana his Jeep.
Nodding her head she was about to go towatds it but Ravi stopped her saying, “Where are you going Sana?Bhai apni jeep mein kisiko allow nehi karte. Come to our car. Come on"

Sana looked at Sid like an upset child as she didn’t want to go to that car where she had to sit beside Ravi. Cuz obviously none will let her sit behind them. Sid noticed her disturbed face so he voiced leaning on her face's side, “Mere sath jana chahti ho?"

“Hnji please " She excitedly shouted making Ravi fist his palm in anger & failures.

Note: Sorry exam k liye busy thi. Ab  story dorega 🥺