Part:48 (Flashback)

Sana woke up at 6:30 AM in her dear husband’s arms. Smiling she looked up at his dangerously handsome face & examined his every facial structures carefully. She looked to her tummy where his giant arms were snaking around.

He was too bigger than her physically & that point made her under tummy feel a pressure of dominance. She wondered how did she survived those 3 days at the hotel.

Suddenly all the flashback hitted her mind making her eyes tearful, but cheeks red.

===========Flashback=======

When Siddharth was beating the guy assuming Aryan, everyone got scared. He looked like a murdered then.
Sana whispered to J.M , “Mumma, stop him "

Nodding J.M fearfully said holding Sid's arm, “Siddharth wo Aryan nehi hein. Nahi wo Sana hein. Dekh to lo"

Leaving the guys shirt he frowned at his mother with red eyes making Aryan mumble, “Haan, bhai. Mein to yaha hoon"

Looking behind & fuming in anger Sid punched Aryan shouting, “Himmat kaise kiya tune mere biwi ko yaha lane ki!!!!!!Haaaannn??!"

Aryan's mother Pinky ran to own son crying, “Meri Aryan ki koi galti nehi!!!  Chordo usse!!"

But Sid placed another punch on his face making everyone shout in panick, “Aryaan!!"

Whereas Aryan fell down on floor by going unconscious. Blood started flowing from his nose making Pinky yell on J.M, “Kaha tha meine!!! Mere bacche ko iss natak m maat lao!!! Kaha tha meine Siddharth jaan le lega mere bacche kaaa!! Kaha tha na!"

J.M felt guilty but then Her son's anger mode made her whisper, “Haan, Siddharth. Ye natak meri banayi thi to.. To pull out your feelings for Sana. Aryan ki koi galti nehi hein. Hum..hum bass nehi chahte the..ki Sana..dur jaye!  Tum..tum khush hona uske sath. Bardash nehi krsakte na agar wo tumhare na rahi to? Phir...."

Before she could finish he walked close towards his mother asking, “Kaha hein Sana?"

Witnessing Aryan's state Sana was already hella afraid for which she hide behind Sinthi di meowing, “Mujhe..bacha lo..di....khatam kar denge mujhe"

Sinthi herself was too frightened that she moved from Sana's front as soon as her brother stood infront of her. Sana started panicking looking at J.M.

J.M came forward & stood infront of Sana mumbling, “Wo..Sana ki koi galti nehi. Usse to iske barey m pata bhi nehi tha. Maaf krdo hum e"

He coldly looked behind his mother where  Sana was literally shivering like a baby holding J.M's pallu. Her heart dropped in own stomach when Sid's rough palm hold her tiny wrist shouting, “Mohit!!!! Take everyone back home!!" & then started Dragging Sana with him.

Sana kept looking back at J.M & everyone stammering, “M..mumma...di....?"

J.M followed Sid till lift requesting again & again, “Bacchi h Siddharth. Uski koi galti nehi hein. Meine..hi..kaha tha.."

Buy he fully ignored his mother saying very coldly, “Ghar jaiye!" & then got into the lift with Sana who was hella anxious.

As soon as the lift reached to the highest floor of the hotel Sid pulled out Sana from  & dragged to the Presidential suite. They were then on 30th floor.

Entering in the Suit, Siddharth pushed her on the couch gritting own teeth. Sana hurriedly sat straight & fixed her messy hair stammering, “M...mere baat suniye....m...m....m...."

Ignoring her completely he called someone from his phone saying, “Cancel all the meetings of tonight & tomorrow morning's! "

Sana gulped clutching own pallu & stood up shivering as he turned towards her having those same red shot eyes. She stammered stepping back, “Pl...an meri nehi thi...."