Part:32 (hold your breath readers)

Siddharth was working in his office  when mohit enters in saying, “Sir,there's a man following mam. The guards said he's the same guy who's been checking over her from the day Ravi had been thrown to the jail"

Taking his long jacket with him he ordered, “Get me there now"

In 20 minutes, Sid reached in a mall where he found Sana checking diapers for Zara while Zara was sleeping on Her shoulder.

Sighing he went to her & back hugged her making her almost scream, “Mumma..."

He kissed the back of her head & his baby's saying, “Its me Siddharth! Enough of shopping. Let's go home"

Sana looked at him mumbling, “Ji..thik hein.. Ye diapers le lu bass.."

He pressured more on her tummy while gritting own teeth, “Lets go home! Sana!!!"

She felt the urgency & so nodded quickly leaving the diapers. Sid grabbed her shoulder tightly & walked towards his jeep looking here & there. He found none.

She whispered, “Sab... Sab thik hein na?"

He looked down at her replying, “I Won't let anything bad happen to you or my daughter! "

A loud voice came from the back, “SHE'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! "

Sidnaaz looked back & saw there a man who was an ex employe of Sid's office.

Sid: Rajiv?

The man walked forward but the Guards of Sid caught him & kneeled him down making Sana shiver. She clutched Sid's jacket in fear.

The guards: He's the man, Sir. Who's been following mam from few days!"

Nodding Sid looked at Rajiv while his hands were inside his pocket.

Sid: Want to speak here or in the police station? 

Rajiv gulped & moved closer to him kneeling only making Sana hold Sid's torso tightly.

Rajiv: Si..sir... Z..Zara meri bacchi hein.. Pls give her to me

Before he could finish Sid punched hard on his face for which he fell on the road with blood mixed face making Sana gasp.

The guy whimpered, “Ap...ap jaan bhi lele mere but ye sacchai nehi badal sakta that Zara is my child!!! Not yours!!"

Sana looked up at Siddharth while he looked fearful to ask more. His eyes didn’t look calm today even.

Sid: Rajiv, before I kill you. Get the f**k out of here!!!  Get out!!!

“Nehi ji. Kyu jaye wo get out hokey?  Ye dekhlo medical reports! " a voice  came.  All of them turned to the person & found Sukh standing there with his broken neck. Plastered. (Credit goes to Sid)

Sana tearfully said, “Didnt I tell you to never come to his sight?Ap kya kar rahe ho yHa?"

Sukh: Mera naam Sukh hein aur mein tumhari Sukh chinne ayi hu meri bacchi!!!! Aur apke bhi Siddharth damad ji!!! 

Sid looked at Sana, “Enjoying? " making her realise that, she shouldn’t have requested Siddharth to leave his uncle & save from the prison just bcz she felt she has depth of him"

Sid: Kya kar raha hein tu yaha? Bhejdu tere dost k paas jail? 

Sukh: Wohi se to meetha khabar leke araha hu. Meet Rajib one of the  one night stands of your first wife!

Sid kept looked back at Rajib & there he was standing with a laptop.

Rajib: Sir, I..i Don't find it ethical to do this b..but..i have.. I have got a video from the cctv camera of my house to prove you tha..that.. Your.. Wife... Ex wife had Been involved with me.

Sana looked at Siddharth feeling bad for him but he looked cold like Everest.

Rajib played the video were there was Rajib thursting Sakshi (Sid's first wife) rentlessly & moaning like  a wolf!!

An urge to vomit grew in Sana. Making Mohit hold Zara she started vomiting for what her eyes Just saw! All the guards along with Mohit looked at Sid with sympathy & felt very bad for their sir who looked unbrothered.

Rajiv : Sir?

Sid hummed looking at him while Sukh giggled.

Rajiv: I..i'm so..sorry.. S.he made.. Me drunk..th...that night orelse I.. Would n..never could think to do this wi..with you..your wife.

Sid very calmly said, “Ex..wife"

Rajiv sat infront of his legs & grabbed it crying , “Zara is my daughter!  Sir!!! Saksh..Sakshi had told this to Ravi sir when she was drunk & having... S*x "

Sid sharped his jawline while Sana kept looking at Siddharth while taking high breaths after vomiting that much.

She felt like crying, hugging him. What could be more bad for a man than watching his wife though ex, sleeping with men.

She walked to Siddharth & stood beside him worriedly. He looked different . He looked lost.

But he covered it finely & said, “I Won't give Zara to you. Even if she's your daughter"

He then sat inside his jeep snatching Zara from Mohit while Sana followed him & the jeep started making Rajiv bang on Sid's glsss crying , ‘Sir, you.. You can't do this to me. Ek DNA test karlete hein. Sab prova hojayega. Meri beti nehi chinn sakte ap!!!"

He coldly ordered, “Move " while Sana's heart felt like breaking . How could even someone ask Zara? No no no. This is crazy. They arent letting anyone Take away Zara. She trusted the man beside him who looked totally lost & defeated.

Sana moved closer to him & grabbed his rough palm mumbling, “Sorry & It's okay. Zara ki dad ap hi ho aur mom mein. Ye kabhi nehi badlega. You don't worry pls?"

Sid nvr replied only looked outside the window mumbling, “I had loved that slut"

Sana gasped but continued caressing his hand saying, “Calm down pls?"

He looked at Zara, “I..can't explain how did I feel when Zara had given into my arms for the first time. Sh.wo meri ungli pakdi huyi thi. She can't be anyone’s daughter. She's mine "

Sana nodded tearfully, “Bass apki hein!!! "

Nodding he kept quite till they reached to their home & their found Janvi maa sitting on the couch holding her head.

Sinthi ran to Sid, “Bhai, Mohit kya bolraha hein?  It can't be true right?"

Janvi maa hadn’t the dare to look at his son's eyes. She feared she will see pain in those ever strong eyes.

Someone suddenly hold Sana 's forehand tightly.
Shaila it was who barked, “HOW DARE YOUR SISTER DO THIS TO MY BROTHER?  YOU SLUTS!!!"

Janvi slapped  Shaila harder yelling, “Dont you freaking dare to abuse her Again!!! "

Sid kept looking at all their fight with blank eyes. He softly mumbled, “I Will break bones if someone repeats this" before start walking.

Shaila sounded hurt, “Bhai...i was Just "

Without letting her finish Sid walked up to his room. All alone.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw