Part:19 (Savior or not)

Holding her breath Sana ran fast as much as she could do & soon came out of the mall crying making herself traceless for Ravi.

And after 30 minutes of running without being tired she found herself in a road which looked calm yet scary.

On the other hand, Ravi continued lookin for her till it was almost evening & cursed her for fleeing away like that.

"Ye ladki koi kand na karde!! Oh god. I need to reach her before she creates any havoc. Bhai ko na bolde bass!!!!!" Ravi chattered while entering inside the Agnihotri mansion.

"Whats up, Ravi?" sinthi asked while polishing her nails makung him sigh.

"Good. Um..did Sana come home back?" he whispered almost.

Sinthi laughed "Tum abhi aye ho, wo akeli kyu ayegi? Apni behen k tarah ye bhi bhaag to nehi gyi??" which Siddharth heard while entering in the house from his wife. Mohit followed him cooing Zara in arms.

"What are you talking about? " his gloomy voice echoed in the hall making Ravi's face white.

He stammered, "Wo..bhai..wo..Sana ajanak pata nehi kaha chali gayi mall se. Mil nehi rahi.. To bass ussipe baat kr rahe the hum "

"Chali gayi matlb? Kaha gayi?" he asked frowning.

Sinthi: Bhai, choro na. Ajayegi wo. Let's celebrate mom's birthday. Ravi cake le aya hein dekho.

Sparing a cold look to the cake's packet, Siddharth let his sister pull him with hers towards their mother's room.

The room looked surreal with the decoration of white lilies, making everyone surprise

Sinthi: Bhai, wow!! Bohot accha karwaya hein apne. But why white lillies? Red would look better, hein na?

A maid talked in, "Mam, Sana mam selected this as we had asked her to choose one because...

Before the maid could finish Shaila entered the room, "Wow,ajkal madam choose karne lage... "

"Ji, kyuki she said It's Janvi mam's favourite flower" the maid finished his line making the girls shut.

Sinthi narrowed her eyes, "Mom's favourite flower is white?"

Shaila: Accha, whatever. Let's cut the cake now. Bhai ajao.

Sid: Zara kaha hein?

Maid: Wo Sana mam ki room mai sorahi hein.

Sinthi: Yes, bhai. I forgot to tell you aj puri din Zara Uss ladki ko dhundrahi thi. Don't you thik ki ye attachment is turning into her addiction?

Ravi mocked, "Arent you addicted to her as well? We all are. Wo hein hi aisi. Attract karleti hein asani se unlike you"

Sinthi punched on his tummy playfully & their bunter continued along with the celebration of janvi maa's Birth without Sana.

||||||||||||||||||||$$$

At night 11 PM, Siddharth was puffing ciga when it suddenly started raining badly making his heart ache.

"Sir, apke khana layu?" asked a waiter knocking at his door making him shook his head.

"Sana ayi wapas?" he asked looking at the wild ragging night sky.

"Nehi sir. Mam, to abhi tak nehi ayi. Aur bahar itni tej barish ho rahi hein. Unka phone bhi switched off arahi hein. Hum sab try kar rahe hein unke number par" the waiter sadly replied.

This time Sid's eyebrows flinched a bit. He called the Gills which Sukh answered.

Sukh: Hello, damad ji. Ap..? (Nervously)

Sid: Where's Sana?

Sukh: Ji, Sana? Yha to nehi hein

Hearing this, Sid cut off the call without expanding the conversation.

His blood started boiling this time as she was traceless in such bad whether. He called Mohit commanding, "Trace Sana's phone"

|||||||||||||||||||||

A fully drenched Sana was sitting under a bus stand while looking at the sky. Her face turned white while lips were shivering in cold.

"Madam ji " two men smiled, gazing her wet self.

She looked at them with her pale eyes which had only blankness.

"Kaha se ho ap, mohtarma?" the guys asked making her still look emotionless but she stood up & started running to another direction while the men followed her yelling, "Arey suniye "

Closing own eyes Sana ran & ran till her cotton self crashed onto a still haed chest making her almost fell down but two string pair of arms snaked around her waist.

Looking up Sana's eyes landed on two pair of furious eyes which looked at her behind. She knws those eyes. It's Siddharth's.

"Kya hein bey?" his thick voice echoed on the middle of the road scaring those two men.

"Sahab, wo madam ki phone deni thi. Wo niche girake kahi dekh rahi thi but madam to bhagne lagi ajanak " the men honestly replied making Sid forward his hand towards them to take the phone saying, "thik hein, ja yaha se"

The guys nodded & left the road while Sana was still wrapped in his arms. Fully drenched.

"Are you mentally sick?! Itni raat ko, itni barish mein kar kya rahi ho haaa???!" Sid roared on her face making her eyelashes shiver while her fingers clutched around his thick biceps.

He roared again, "Are you freaking dumb!!????? Dimaag nehi hein kya? Badi baccha baccha, maa maa karti thi?! Zara aur ma ka sochne wali Sana kaha bhaag gayi? Hogayi tumhari natak khatam?! "

Sana who was looking blankly till then, suddenly bursted out in tears hugging him.

"Sana?" Sid's voice came back to a lil low tone.

"Ji..ju...mujhe bachalo...jijuu..mujhe bachalo mujhe pls..." her voice cracked making his eyes frown.

"Sana, what?"

Sana: Mujhe bachalo.. Mujhe... Mujhe bachalo... Pls...

This time Sid cuppped her face a bit worriedly , "Okay. Calm down. Relax. Kisse bachayu?"

"Wo...mujhe ganda feel huya...mujhe..." without completing the sentence she went unconscious in his arms making him shout, "Mohit, bring the Jeep here. Now!!"

Part finished

Vote cmmnt &fllw

***really sorry guys. Ye part shayed aplogo ko show nehi horaha tha. I have fixed it up. Pls enjoy ur reading nw 💗