Part:21 (Escape)

Entering into Janvi ma's room Sana was about to close the door when Ravi forcefully got in slyly smiling.

“Yaha kyu ayi ho, Sana? Jao room mai. Aram karo"

Sana mumbled, “Kyu kar rahe hein ap.aise? Baksh dijiye mujhe!! Meine kya galat kiya hein? "

“Tum jarurat se jyada sexy ho. Ye galat hein na, Sana. Ekbar bass ekbar mere paas akey dekho kbhi dur nehi ja paogey" Ravi whispered in Sana 's ears making her eyes widen in disgust. She gritted her teeths, “Mumma, issi room mein hein ap jayenge ki...."

Without letting her  finish Ravi walked towards Janvi maa, “Doctor kehrahe the ki inka uthna namumkin hein, Sana. To mein kuch bhi karu ye statue tumhe bacha nehi payenge. Ab tum socho inke samne chahti ho sab ho?  Ki room mai chalogi? "

This time Sana's blood boiled like hell she went closer to him to slap but he hold her hand & sniffed it, “Ahhhhh.....itni mulayem haath aur kya khushboo hein!! "

Sana looked at Janvi maa &felt really helpless. She cried, “Maat kijiye aise. Bhai jaise ho ap. Please!!! Mujhe bohot ganda feel... " before Sana vould finish pushed her to a wall making her shout, “Jijuuuuuu..Siddharth jijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....."

Slaping her off Ravi closed her mouth with own hand, “Chilla maaatttttt" but Sana bit on it & ran back to Sid's room crying.

Ravi who Was following her, suddenly stopped as She stood infront of Sid's royal room door which gave Sana a crystal idea of what Ravi's fearing only.

Smiling she turned back to the door just to crash her lil nose on a still hard chest. Wincing she looked up & found Siddharth standing over there with a suspicious face.

“What happened to you?" He asked as her face had tears, sweat & fear.

A panicked Sana suddenly couldn’t make any word. Her throat choked in frustration.

“Tum thik ho, Sana? Kya huya hein? Kuch problem hein?" A worried Siddharth this time looked back of her making her cry biting own lip. Her mind messed up.

She couldn’t say anything to the man as she feared him. Feared his reaction. Feared his biasness just like his sister.

Nodding her head in no, she meowed “Mein andar ayu please? "

Humming he signed her to sit on the couch making her a bit relax. Siddharth then offered her water which she gulped down hurriedly unlike of her nature.

“D...darwaja l..laga du?" Sana asked making him look at her raising on eyebrows as it was something very irrelevant & weird of her saying at that time. But still he shook his head positively giving into her demand faced in question.

“Kuch kehna hein tumhe? " he asked calmly checking her from head to toe.

“N..nehi. Kya..kahu...m..mein..kyu kahu mein..Nehi khni mujhe.. Kuch.." she stammered like a manic while sitting on the couch, squeezing herself as if she wanted to hide inside the couch. She hugged her knees with her chest,  looking at the door again & again.

Suddenly someone knocked the door making Sana jump on her place. She cried,“N..n..nehi...nehi..."

“Sana" Siddharth cupped her cheeks worriedly making her hold his palm tightly, “Darwaja maat kholna ap..please... "

The door Knock increased making Sid curious. He rubbed her cheeks, “Mujhe dekhne do " which panicked her more. Running towards the door she held it tightly behind Her stammering, “n..nehi.."

“Sir, apki Cigarettes" a waiters voice came from outside making Sana look back at the door like a befool.

Sid walked forward &  pulled Sana away from the door before opening it just to find a waiter standing there with the cigarettes that he had ordered to bring. Shaking head he took the cigarettes whereas Sana   clutched his abdomen from behind like an afraid rabbit.

The waiter smiled looking at the cute scene & then mumbled, “Mam, should I transfer your things into this room?"

“Ha" Sana surprisingly agreed making Sid look at her with a questioned face.

The waiter smiled more, “I'm too glad for Both you" Saying this he ran away from the room " making Sana close the room door again.

“What the hell is happening here?!  Would you tell me? Bohot time se puch raha hu!!!! " Sid raised his tone making Sana's eyes tearful.

Soon she started crying like a literally 6 years old kid.

“Rone se kuch nehi hoga. Agar kuch bolna nehi hein to jao room mai jao apni. Natak maat karo!! Haad hoti hein bacchpana ki! Adhi raat mein kar kya rahi ho?!  " he scolded more making her look down still crying.

She stammered, “M..m..mein..biwi..hu.. Apki..."

It was too strange of her saying it suddenly.

“Ha, to?" Siddharth asked agreeing to her actually.

“Yaha rehneka haq hein mujhe! " she mumbled ever so softly making him almost chuckle. She looked too innocent right then.

“Tum mere sath rehna chahti ho? " he asked confirming his happiness.

Nodding she walked towards him & clutched his palm, “Mujhe daar lagta hein uss room mai.. Mein..nehi....mein..." she broke down crying suddenly making him confuse.

“Dar?"

She screamed in frustration holding his both of the biceps, “mein biwi hu apki. Mein apke sath rahungi. Mein...mein yha reh sakti hu samjhe ap?!!Shadi kiya tha apne mujhe.. Mein reh sakti hu yha... Apke sath!! Rehna hein mujhe yha..Ap akele nehi rakh sakte mujhe.. Mein apke sath...yha rahungi"

Her demands sounded too right to him. But keeping her in the room while controlling his lustful hormones which were hungrily looking for a woman's body was something too tough & the mature man Siddharth knew it. So he very coldly replied, “I shouldn’t let you stay here, Sana. You shouldn’t trust me! "

“Please?" the innocent Sana begged again while not having 1% idea of his lustful desires. All she knew that Ravi wasn’t going to come close when Siddharth would stay around.

She was melting him which he didn’t want at all. He uttered before closing the door , “You are a kid, totally!"

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw

His Second जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें