Part:50 (The shocking orientation)

Current situation.......

Sana woke up in Sid's arms & then found it to be 7AM. She hurriedly left the bed to get ready & arranged his clothes as well as he was about to go with her on the first day of her College.

Getting ready she ran to kitchen & made the breakfast for the families before coming back to room with 's black cofffee. It was already 8 AM.

Sana placed the coffee on the side table & hold his palm calling, "Si..Siddharth? "

He didn't respond. So she caressed his hairs excitedly, "Siddharth, apne kaha tha ap chaloge mere sath pehla din. Utho na. 8AM bajrahe hein"

He opened his eyes yawning & then smiled slightly at her who was looking pretty. She smiled back mumbling, "Hum late hojayenge. Ready hojao please? Ye.. Ye lo coffee"

Shaking own head, he took the mug gazing her upto down. She shyly said, "Kya?"

"Why are you wearing a saree?"

Her eyes in no minute became tearful as she asked, "Acchi nehi lagrahi?"

Sighing he knocked on her forehead, "Obviously lagrahi ho. But your are going there as a student. Saree aint suitable for that. Wear something else"

Getting her point, she hugged him tightly, "Haan, meine to ye socha hi nehi. Kya pehnu salwar kameez, kurti ya.....?"

He broke the hug saying, "Kuch bhi pehno, you Will look beautiful either way. Cuz you are!" & then gave her a kiss on her jaw making her blush. She wanted one at her lips too but his phone rightone made her desire ran away. She sat straight handling him his phone with a smile.

He took the phone too & received it asking, "hmm?"

Someone :

Sid: Ok i'll be there right now.

Sana looked at him like a befool while he said that line. She asked, "Um..kya huya?"

He rubbed own forehead replying, "I can't postpone this meeting, baby. But I'll be there as soon as it gets over. Okay?"

Understanding she hurriedly nod, "Hmm,no problem. Meeting kis time se h?"

"exact at 9 AM" he replied.

Shaking own head, she gave him his clothes, "Mein breakfast laga deti hoon " saying she was about to move when he stood up from the bed & jerked her to him.

She nervously looked at him who looked into her eyes & then cupped her face asking, "Are you hurt?"

She frowned innocently, "Samjhi nehi?"

He caressed her cheeks, "Are you upset on me for not being able to go with you?"

She hurriedly nodded a no & honestly replied , "Bilkul nehi. Apne kaha na apne kaha na ap ayoge. Aur.. Meeting ka to hum kuch nehi karsakte"

He calmly asked again, "You sure?"

Shaking own head she told, "Haan! Bilkul. Mein nhi chahti meri pati mere wajase crorepati se, sadak pe ajaye"

He laughed gently while she giggled hugging him.

A Flashback this time hitted Siddharth....

"Sakshi, I Won't be able to pick you from the parlour"

"What????Why not?

"i have told you, I have a meeting to attend & that's much more IMPORTant than this"

"My friends wanted to meet you Siddharth!! But no you & your meetings has made my life helll!!! Why didn't you get married to your meetings then?"