Part:11 (A bit changes?)

It was 6AM at the clock when The doctor Ali showed Siddharth his room to get freshen up at the hospital.

Siddharth got in while asking Mohit to have something from the cafe. Atleast coffee as he looked equally tired like him.

Mohit at first didn’t want to go but then he had to agree as Sid named it, “his order".

|||||||||||||

Siddharth was watching a football match on TV when Janvi ma called him. Taking a deep breath he answered the call, “Yes, mom"

“Meri bacchi kaisi hein?5 din hogaya Siddharth. Wo biwi hein tumhari. Atleast jakey ekbar dekh hi ao usse. Don't just trust on her parents. I am Again telling you wo log bilkul care nehi karte uski.. "

Siddharth calmly was hearing her while coming out of the room & standing infront of Sana's cabin.
But what he saw there made his eyes red. Two boys of the hospital management were checking out Sana's body with lust in their eyes.

One of them commented, “Pari dekha hein kabhi? Isse dekhle!"

“Haan yaar, mast maal hein. Puri makkhan!" the other one commented while forwarding his hand towards Sana's chest.

“Calling you back later " saying this to his mother  Sid entered in roaring, “Kya kar raha hein bey!?"

“injec..inj..injection lagwane aye hein..hum..boy nurse..hein..sir..wo" before they cud answer Sid started punching both of them equally.

Hearing the loud sounds Mohit & other staffs entered in just to see the most wild vision of their life.
Sid who Didn't at all looked like normal human was beating the hell out of those two boys while their face were brutally bruised!

Mohit tried to hold Siddharth but he was beyond control. Pushing Mohit hardly he again attacked those boys while they begged for their life.

All the stuffs, along with Mohit this time tried to hold him but his strength made their total strength look zero. He was about to break the table on them when a soft voice played like an antibody on his anger. 

“Ap?" Sana meowed looking at the scene fearfully.

Throwing the table down he walked towards her & asked in ever rough voice of him, “How are you feeling now?"

“well" tearfully she stammered holding her chest.

“The pain will decrease soon. Don't worry" he stated while wiping of blood from his hand of the boys.

“Zara..?"

“Thik hein. Now stop talking & take rest! " saying he pulled up her long hairs to place it on bed which were hanging out of the bed & getting dirty.

||||||||||||||||

“Ap ghar jaiye " said Sana looking at Sid who was struggling on his bed beside her ones. The bed was actually way too short for his height.

“Koi hein yaha rehneko?Parents to Goa ghumrahe hein!Ladki safe hi ki nehi koi kheyal nehi! Assho*les!" Sid gritted his teeth in anger.

Sana weakly kept looking at him who looked super pissed off.

“Koi jrurat nehi hein na rehneki. Ab better bhi feel kar rahi hu" Sana tried again as staying with him in same room suffocated her.

“Jarurat?Jarurat nehi hogi tumhe. Obviously! You would enjoy it right? Evn if someone fu*k you in sleep? "! Sid boldly stated hurting Sana.

Tears started oozing out of eyes. She hurriedly turned around to other side to hide those although Siddharth noticed that.

“Rone k liye nehi bolraha. Dimaag nehi hein tum mein isliye ye problem hein. Tum ek stupid ho aur tumhari parents ek stupid hein! Accha lagta hein akele akele pade rehna ghar k bahar? Ghumne bheja unko itna jarurat tha? Keh nehi payi unko ki ruk jaye!? Paise to de hi rakha h meine. 7 din baad jatey to kya hota?! " Sid scolded her making her cry more.

“I can't force anyone to care" Sana with her broken heart mumbled, unable to keep Her pain inside.

Taking a pause Sid uttered again, “Why would they care? Jabki khudka care hein nehi tumhe. Jara sa paise bachane jakey let gai uss 2 rupee k hospital mein!  Cheap people! "

Sana turned around with her confused eyes, “Apne jaha bheja mein wohi to gayi"

“Accha. So, I send you to that garbage? " Sid asked furiously.

“unhone jo name message kiya mein wohi to gayi" She mumbled looking at her button phone.

Walking to her, he took the phone & check  her inbox just to find the message from Mr.Sukh. he Actually told her to get admitted in the City hospital. Gritting his teeth more Sid in her low tone abused, “M****f**"

Sana gasped although Sid went back to his bed unbrotherly & spoke, “Call kyu nehi kiya mujhe? 5 din se padi thi akeli. Atleast I could send someone! "

Sana stayed quited while biting her lower lip.

He then added, “Sach kehti thi tumhari behen. Immature hi nehi, gadhi bhi ho tum!"

||||||||||||||||||||

In morning 9AM Sid's sleep broke hearing Zara's giggle. Rubbing his eyes he looked at Sana's bed just to find her Zara happy than ever.

Making a poker face, he sat down.

“Milgayi khushi isse?" Sid looked at Mohit while wearing his shirt (well,as u all know he sleeps without shirt).

Mohit nodded, “Ji sir. Ab khush hein Finally! "

Sana with a baby voice asked, “Itna kyu roya meri baccha? Didn’t I request you to be my good girl?"

She looked all of a sudden super cute with that happy pout of her in Sid's vision  .

“Mam, sirf Zara nehi pura ghar mayoos hein apke bina. Even Sir bhi bohot pissed off rehte hein" Mohit blurted out making Sid glare at him while Sana didn’t know how to react.

“But sabse jyada meine miss kiya hein apko mohtarma. Adat bangyi hein ap" a voice came taking all of their attention.

It was none other than Ravi. Sana weakly smiled while Ravi walked ahead & hugged her a bit tightly making her uncomfortable.

She looked at Siddharth, who was unbrotherly fixing his tie while standing infront of the mirror.

“Ye roses apke liye ji" Ravi cheekily smiled.
Sana meowed, “Kya jarurat thi.. Wo. "

“No wo & all. Roses for the rose " Ravi winked making Sana smile awkwardly.

“I have meetings to attend. Till I come back Zara's nannies would stay with you & Zara here. Call me for anything you need. Okay?" Sid very casually asked.

“hmm" Sana hummed while Sid bend down & kissed Zara's forehead who was in Sana's arm taking Sana's breath away. The close proximity was something She wasn’t prepared of.

Ravi gritted his teeth, while Mohit blushed.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw