New Experience (2)

NSFW - Pegging, Bondage, Sensory Deprivation (Blindfold)

"I know you're not crazy about teaching so I have a question for you"., "fire away"., "if you had the chance to have any job in the world, what would you pick?"., Severus thought for a moment, tapping his fingers on top of your hand., "hmm would love to own and run my own Potions store in Diagon Alley. I think that would be incredible.

What about you?"., "...even though I enjoy being a Auror I would definitely be a Healer"., you took a bit of your food and just looked at the lake in front of the both of you., "it really is a gorgeous place, isn't it?"., you sighed happily and got up.

"I'm going to the lake, do you want to come?"., he smiled and nodded, getting up and grabbed ahold of your hand as the both of you started heading down to the water. The bright sun sparkled off the water and you ran your thumb across his hand.

He turned to face you, pressing his lips against yours. He put his index and middle finger under your chin and with his other hand he pulled you a bit closer., you smiled against his lips and he deepened the kiss.

After about an hour walked back into the house with an almost empty picnic basket and Severus carrying the picnic blanket. "Can you put this stuff away I have to get a few things ready upstairs"., he looked at you with a confused expression but nodded and you started to head upstairs.

As you got into the room you opened the cupboard and grabbed out a box., "I put everything away darling- what is that?"., his eyes widened as he walked closer., you looked back at him, smirking., "remember, how we were talking about trying new things?"., "yeah?"., he said, still unsure of what was in that box.

You opened the box and his eyes widened as he saw what was in there., "do you want to try pegging?"., "pegging?"., he repeated, not knowing what that was but seeing what's in the box he could guess what was about to happen.

"S-so you're going to...fuck me"., he said, pointing to himself., you pushed him down on the bed and kissed just under his ear, biting his earlobe, peppering kisses on his neck., "I promise I'll be gentle with you".

He put his arms around you and his breath hitched, trying to hold back a moan but he couldn't when you snuck your hand between your bodies and started to palm him., he groaned out your name and closed his eyes.

"Are you okay with this, Sev"., "yes"., he breathed out, nodding., you were comfortable enough with that answer so you nodded and got up., "get undressed and get on that bed, little boy"., he quickly shot up and did as you said, excited of what's to come.

As soon as he got on the bed you reached over for the blindfold and passed it over to him., "you will wear this"., he took it off you and put it on, returning to his hands and knees. As soon as you were undressed you grabbed one of his ties out of the drawers and got in your knees in front of him and started tie up his hands.

His hands brushed against your bare thighs and he leaned forward, pressing kisses against your bare cunt. You gasped and threw your head back, your back resting on the metal bars behind you., you moaned out his name but quickly snapped out of it.

"Nuh-uh, it's my turn, Severus"., you got up and tied his hands to the metal bars, getting the strap on out of the box and put it on, grabbing the bottle of lube and going behind him., "just a little bit of a warning, it's going to be cold"., you put some lube on your finger and brought it down to his ass. He jumped a bit and gasped, clenching his fists.

He closed his eyes and moaned as you added a second finger, starting to slowly move in and out., he whimpered and let out a breathy moan., "more"., he whined out., you smirked and curled your fingers up., "o-oh f-fuck"., he whimpered and moaned out.

You added another finger and he moaned, tugging on the tie and whined out your name., "oh please keep going, "o-oh shit!... he groaned out., "...Yes, right fucking there, yes!"., you removed your fingers and he let out another whine.

"Do you think you're ready, Severus?"., "y-yes, hurry up!"., he said impatiently., you chuckled and reached for the bottle, starting to lube up. "Please, hurry up, Y/n!"., Severus whined out., "patience, little boy"., you leaned down and kissed his back.

You guided the head of the it in and Severus pushed his head into the mattress., his breath hitched and you gave him a few moments before you slowly pushed it in more. His knees gave out and he groaned loudly as you fell on top of him.

You decided to go with it, intertwining your legs with his and put your hands beside him, starting to move slowly, resting your head on his shoulder blades. He moved his head to the side and pressed his against yours.

He let out a breathy moan into the kiss and you pulled out earning a whimper and whine., you reached over and untied his hands., "turn around, Severus"., he did as you said, hastily and started jerking himself off., "fuck me, please"., he begged.

You pulled him towards you and put his thighs on yours and you slowly pushed inside him., he groaned loudly and closed his eyes., "choke me"., he begged again., you were shocked to hear that but you put your hand on his throat and leaned down, applying a bit of pressure.

Your lips were dangerously close to his and he lifted his head up, trying to kiss you., "please let me kiss you"., he muttered., "now why would I let you do that?"., you said as you pressed light kisses on his neck, starting to go a bit faster.

He whimpered out your name and put his hands on your waist, tilting his head back and groaning loudly., "touch me"., you tutted and smirked, going between your bodies and just rubbing your thumb over his tip.

"O-oh..."., he moaned loudly., "...Just give me more, I-I'm...so close"., you smirked and started going faster as you heard him beg, jerking him off in time with your thrusts. He threw his head back into the mattress and let out a loud, guttural groan as he released himself.

He let out a whimper as you pulled out of him and you leaned down, tasting him and cleaning him off. He ran his fingers through your hair and moaned. You took off the strap on and blindfold off and moved up and pressed your lips against his.

"Happy birthday, my love"., you smiled and kissed his forehead, laying beside him and putting your hand on his stomach., "are you okay, Sev?"., you looked at him worriedly., he looked at you and smiled., "best...best birthday ever".