Baker

Kind of the idea the of store

|You and Severus are 26|
You and your son arrived in Diagon Alley and he started running towards your bakery. "Eddie, don't run please"., "okay!"., he called back, continuing to run and you laughed, shaking your head. "Come on, Mom!"., Eddie said impatiently.

"Eddie, just be patient please"., "no! I want to make some cupcakes!"., he said very enthusiastically., "your dad is coming with your sister to pick you up before the store open"., "so I won't get to have any cupcakes?"., Eddie said disappointed.

You shook your head and kissed the top of his., "I promise you will have some cupcakes before you leave"., you grabbed your wand out and pointed it at the lock, muttering the unlocking charm under your breath.

As soon as you unlocked the door, Eddie ran in. You locked the door and Eddie ran back with two aprons, one for him and one for you. "How about we make your favourite?"., you looked at Eddie and smiled., "chocolate?"., he said hopefully.

"Yes, chocolate"., Eddie jumped up and down and gave you a high five, rushing over to get the ingredients. You walked over to your bench, reaching under to grab a mixing bowl and three cupcake tins and some other utensils.

"Here are the ingredients, Mom. I also put the oven on to 180 and turned on the stove"., "thankyou, sweetie"., you smiled., you started to put everything in the mixing bowl as Eddie broke up the block chocolate, putting it on the pan that is on the bench.

"Can I mix the ingredients together?"., "of course"., you nodded and smiled. He grabbed the big spoon and waited with anticipation. After about five minutes you finished putting the ingredients in the mixing bowl and grabbed shepherds pan, putting it in the stove.

"Okay, we just have to wait for this chocolate to melt and then you can give it a stir"., "ooo, yaayyy!". Just as the chocolate melted, you heard the bell on the door go off., "sorry, we're not open at the mome!-".

"It's Ray"., Eddie's eyes lit up and he started to run out to him., "hi Dad! Hi Greta!"., Ray smiled at him but it faded when he had some chocolate in his hand. "Eddie!"., your youngest, Greta waved at him., "where's Mommy?"., you walked out and Ray gave you an annoyed look but Greta saw you and reached out for you., "mommy!".

You smiled and took her out of Ray's arms. "Hello, sweetie"., you kissed her head., "you gave him chocolate this early"., Ray said disapprovingly, taking it off of Eddie. You rolled your eyes., "it's not like I'm giving him chocolate for breakfast".

"it doesn't matter, you can't give him chocolate at 6am!"., "he's had breakfast and it's only a bit!". "Mom, Dad can you please stop fighting?"., Eddie looked up at you and Ray sadly. You rubbed Eddie's back and kissed his head., "I'm sorry, sweetie".

Eddie looked up at Ray., "can we stay until the cupcakes are ready? Mom said I could have one"., "no Eddie, you cannot have have cupcakes at 9am"., "Ray, come on. It's just one cupcake"., you sighed., "you can come back this afternoon, but not now". Eddie's shoulders slumped and he put his head down.