Christmas Party

[You're 18 and Sev is 23 in this story]
n/n - nickname
If there are different girl names besides Lily it's because I changed the character a million times, sorry
"Severus, come on!"., Lily begged., "no, ..."., Severus shook his head, crossing his arms., "...there is absolutely no chance that I'm going to that dreadful party"., "please Sev, Stanley is looking forward to seeing you there".

"Oh well then I suppose I'll come then"., he said sarcastically., "really?"., she asked hopefully., "no. I told you I don't want to go"., her shoulders slumped., "please! I know you don't like crowds but there's not going to be that many people there".

Severus let out a sigh of annoyance and rubbed his forehead in frustration. He's known her long enough to know that she won't take no for an answer so he reluctantly nodded. "Okay, fine..I'll go"., she clapped her hands together and hugged him, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the staircase.

"Now, I have the perfect Christmas sweater for you to wear". As Lily went through her closet Severus put his head in his hands letting out a groan of annoyance. "Lily, do I have to wear a bloody Christmas sweater?"., "yes of course, it's a Christmas party".

"Fine"., she pulled out a green sweater with reindeers, snowflakes and Christmas trees on it, holding it up against his chest., "perfect fit, I would say. Don't you reckon?"., "I guess so"., he sighed out, grabbing the sweater from her and walking into the lavatory.

He held it up in eye view and rolled his eyes., "this is absolutely absurd, she really expects me to wear this stupid thing"., he groaned in annoyance and unbuttoned the many buttons.

Lily heard a knock at the door and started rushing towards the door, expecting to see a good friend of hers: you. She opened the door and smiled, giving you a big hug. "Hiii, n/n!"., "hellooo!..."., reciprocating the hug., "...I need to get changed. Do you mind if I use yours?".

"Oh, of course, you don't need to ask. You know where they are"., you nodded and started to head upstairs, humming as you did so. "Which one should I use?"., you shrugged your shoulders and opened the door, seeing a shirtless Severus.

You gasped in shock and he looked at you with widened eyes, covering himself. "...good evening, Y/n"., you were to busy staring at the part of his chest that he didn't cover to answer him., "uh, Y-Y/n?"., "oh, uh I'm sorry, Sev, what did you say?".

"W-..Well nothing, I just said good evening"., "oh..well good evening"., you smiled, turning around to leave., "uh, wait. ..."., Severus said, stopping you, putting the sweater on. "...Are you coming to this dreadful Christmas party?".

"Yes. ..."., you said, clasping your hands together and smiling., "I was just looking for somewhere to change into my Christmas sweater"., "here, you can get changed here, I'm finished"., "oh, great thankyou. ..."., you smiled, getting your sweater out of your bag, holding up to show him.

"Isn't it cute?"., he loved seeing joy on your face, it made him happy to see., "y-"., "oh, it sure is, I'm wearing a similar one tonight"., Lily said from behind you, cutting him off. You turned around and smiled at her., "can you show me after I get changed?".

"Of course"., Severus put his hand on your arm briefly, giving you a smile before he walked out, closing the door. "Seeevvvrrusss"., Lily teased, smirking at him., "no, Lily. ..."., Severus crossed him arms., "...I know what you're going to say".

"When are you two going to date?"., "Lily. ..."., he sighed out., ". ...Stop it, she's a little bit to young for me"., "she's five years younger than you, don't be ridiculous. It's obvious you like her and I know she likes you"., "I'm sure that's not true"., he muttered, hoping it was true., she scoffed and shook her head.