Lockhart

NSFW
You walked into The Great Hall, avoiding any sort of eye contact with Severus and sat next to the new teacher who you knew, well everyone knew as Gilderoy Lockhart. As any other girl you have fallen for his charm and believed every single thing he said.

"Well, hello there my lovely"., he said, doing his signature smile. You rested your head in your hand and smiled at him, admiring him for a moment. "Good morning, Lockhart"., you smiled., "oh please. ..."., he smiled, shaking his head., "...You can call me Gilderoy"., "well then you may call me Y/n".

The two of you smiled at each other and Severus watched the both of you closely with jealous and sad eyes. The reason you two broke up after four years is that you both want different things. You want a family and he said he couldn't do that. So even though it hurt you to do so, you broke up with him.

As you and Lockhart exchanged flirty chatter, Severus couldn't help but just watch the love of his life flirt with another. You still love him a lot so when you looked at him for a brief moment, seeing his sad gaze you just faced the front and focused on your food, not communicating with Lockhart for the rest of dinner.

The rest of the feast went by and as everyone was heading to their dormitories you got up, along with Lockhart. "May I walk back with you to your quarters?"., "I would love that"., you smiled. Lockhart put his hand on your waist and Severus rolled his eyes, getting up and heading back to his quarters, not wanting to watch this any further.

You two arrived the Divination classroom and you turned to smile at him. "Well, thankyou for walking me to my quarters, Lockhart"., you smiled., "Gilderoy. ..."., he corrected and kissed your cheek., "...Goodnight, my dear"., you gave him another smile and went into your attached quarters.

Severus began to start his rounds around the corridors, his mind on you. He still loves you, he could never ever hate you. You really want a family and he knew you wanted it with him. On the contrary, he wanted to be a father, he really did but he didn't want to turn out like his asshole of a father. He was just afraid and wished he told you that a month ago.

A Month Later
A month went by and you and Lockhart had gotten on extremely well, flirting with each other a lot, making Severus extremely jealous. It was late at night and you were in your classroom, grading the papers your students had just handed in and the door slammed open, startling you.

You jumped and looked up seeing Severus. He had that angry look on his face which you found incredible attractive but he started storming up to you. You quickly put your things down and stood up., "are you okay, Sev-".

He cut you off, pressing his lips against yours and pushing you back into wall. "Now, ..."., he breathed out., "...be a good little girl and tell me why you flirt with that insufferable imbecile right in front of me as if I'm not there?"., "u-uh, wha-"., he pressed his lips against your neck, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Silly, girl"., he said, grabbing your chin, pressing his lips back against yours. You put your hand on his cheek, your thumb rubbing circles on his soft skin. He bit down on your lip, his other hand slowly trailing down to your left breast, giving it a generous squeeze.

You closed your eyes and moaned softly. He pressed himself against you and started kissing down your neck, knowing where your sweet spot is. You put your hands on his chest and moaned. He smirked and squeezed again, biting and leaving marks on your neck.

"No, no. ..."., you breathed out., "...You can't do it there"., you felt him smirk against his neck and he put his hands under your thighs, picking you up. "Well, come on then". He sat you down on your desk, pressed a kiss on your forehead, taking off your skirt and panties.