Sick Day

You and Severus are both 21 in this story and you are Harry's Godmother.

"Why did you sleep with him?!..."., he yelled, throwing your Riley's sweater at you.,  "...In my home!"., "I didn't sleep with him!"., you yelled back. He rubbed his forehead in frustration and anger., "complete and utter nonsense, I saw his sweater in my room!".

"He was using the room to get changed! He must of just left it here!"., he glared at you and shook his head., "why do you insist on lying to me?!"., "I'm not lying!..."., you groaned in frustration and started grabbing your things, going to leave for the night.

"...You're overreacting! Why would I even cheat on you, I love you!"., "well, we both know why"., he muttered but loud enough to make sure you heard him. Your mouth hung open and you looked at him angrily.

Tears streamed down your cheeks and you quickly wiped them away., "are you calling me a whore?!"., he crossed his arms, not daring to back down and when he didn't deny it you continued grabbing your things. "I hate you"., you said upset, storming out the door.

It felt like steam was coming out of his ears as he clenched his fists, pacing back and forth. "Ugggh! She drives me absolutely insane!". He put his hands on his head, closing his eyes, groaning in anger., "why would she cheat on me?!".

A loud thunderclap startled him and he heard rain pelting down. Worry clouded his mind as he was concerned you were out on the cold rain. The ice cold water ran down your face as well as your tears. It was times like this that you wish you learned how to apparate.

"I can't believe he would call me that. ..."., you murmured, shivering"., "...I've never cheated on him"., you coughed and sniffled walking quickly to your home which was about ten minutes away., "Y/n!"., you heard Severus call out. "What?!"., you yelled, turning around.

"Come inside, I don't want you to get poorly"., "no, I thought you wouldn't want whore's in your house"., he started to walk up to you with an umbrella and passed it over to you. "If you're going to be stubborn at least take this"., you rolled your eyes and snatched it off him., "fine".

The two have been dating for two years and even though the relationship has had it's fair share of fights, this is the first time it's been over another person, and it's the first time he's called you a whore. It's new territory for the both of you.

"I don't understand why you would such a thing?!..."., your voice started to raise., "...You're the only person I sleep with!"., "Yes, I admit that was over the line and I apologise but I still don't understand how his clothes were here!"., "how can you not bloody understand it! I literally told you about five minutes ago!"., Severus rolled his eyes and turned around, starting to go back home.

...

You held young Harry Potter in your arms, slowly dancing around the room to the music playing on the radio. You had just finished giving Harry his nighttime bath and was about to put him to bed when you heard Lily's favourite song so you thought have a little listen.

It had been about two months since Lily and James tragically died and you missed them so much. It saddened you that he would grow up without parents but at their funerals you promised them that Harry would be safe with you and that he would remember them as the amazing people they were.

There was about twenty minutes until a good friend of yours came to watch Harry while you went to see Severus. It had been about two days since you two had that big fight and you were sick of it. You wanted to go to his house to work things out. You hate fighting with him and wanted to show him you didn't cheat.

You took him to his room and carefully put hm in the crib, putting a light blanket over him, giving him a peck on the forehead, smiling softly at him., "goodnight, honey". You turned on the baby monitor, putting it next to the crib and walking out to the lounge room grabbing the other baby monitor, heading to your room to get changed.

You grabbed out a tan coloured sweater with white stripes on it and got out some walnut brown trousers. After you got dressed and grabbed your purse along with the baby monitor you walked out into the lounge area, sitting down on the sofa as you waited for your friend.

Ten minutes went by and you heard rhythmic knocking on the door. "Come in!"., you called out., the door opened and your friend Ella walked in. "Hiii, Ella!"., she hugged you and kissed your cheek., 'hello hun. ..."., she sat on the sofa.

"So how's Harry?"., "he's good, he's going to sleep right now so he shouldn't be to much trouble"., she scoffed and shook her head., "oh, there is no need to worry, he'll be fine"., "yes yes, you're right"., "how's Severus?..."., she sighed., "...still the moody buthead I remember?".

You sighed and crossed your arms., "Ella don't be mean"., she put her hands up in defeat., "fine, fine. How is he though?"., "uh well I haven't talked to him in a few days"., "why?"., "we had a fight about Riley, he thought I cheated in him"., she scrunched up her nose and scoffed., "oh you would never, what is he on about?".

"I know right"., you sighed., "well go and sort it out, Harry will be okay. He's always an absolute gem"., you smiled and nodded., "thankyou, oh and I may fall asleep there so don't worry if I don't come back tonight and you of course can use the spare bedroom instead of the sofa"., "bye hun!"., she waved., "bye Ella!".

...

You arrived at his house and knocked on the door, tapping your fingers on your bag. When he didn't answer you grabbed your wand and unlocked the door. You started to look around the house finding himself curled up on his sofa with his duvet over him.

On the little table beside the sofa was a box of tissues and a bunch of crumpled up, used tissues around. You frowned and put your hand up against his forehead seeing that his forehead was a bit warm.

"Oh Sev. ..."., you sighed out., "...This is my fault"., you walked into his kitchen and grabbed the bin and put it beside the table, using your wand to move the tissues in the bin. "Hm, maybe I should make him some vegetable soup, his favourite".

Over half an hour went by and you had just finished making the soup and walked into the lounge area, moving the tissue box and placing it down in on the table. You got on your knees and gently placed your hand on his shoulder as to not startle him.

"Sev?"., you said softly., he slowly lifted up his head and opened his eyes, seeing you give him a little smile. He lifted up the blanket and patted the spot beside him., "jump in, love"., "I think you'll be more comfortable in your own bed. ..."

You put your hand on his waist , rubbing it., "...But sit up first, I made you some vegetable soup"., "mmm...."., he smiled and sat up slowly ., "...thankyou, love"., you carefully passed the bowl over and sat beside him, getting under the duvet.

You kissed his temple and rested your head on his shoulder as he started to eat his soup. About ten minutes later he finished his soup and you took the bowl off him, taking it to the kitchen while Severus went upstairs to his room, wanting to go to sleep.

You got upstairs and hopped under the duvet with him and put the blanket over you, snuggling into him, using his arm as a pillow., "listen, love, Riley came over to get his sweater and he explained that nothing happened. ..."., he sighed softly., "...I'm sorry, I would've told you sooner but I fell poorly".

"It's okay, Sev. ..."., you ran your fingers gently across his cheek, pressing your lips against his forehead., "...I understand"., you pressed your lips against his and he shook his head, pulling away. He put his hand on your waist, running his thumb gently across your waist.

He kissed your forehead lovingly., "...I don't want you to get sick, love"., you nodded and snuggled into him falling asleep, happy that you two had made up. "Goodnight, love"., you smiled and your eyes started to feel droopy., "goodbye, Sev".