I Own You (2)

It had been about a few months since you and Lucius had made up and you couldn't be happier. Lucius had been making an effort to be more nicer and spending more time with Morgan which you appreciated as you could see how much she loves her father.

Right now Lucius was out. You weren't exactly sure where he was, he never told you where he was going but the both of you are working on it, or so you think. You invited Severus to dinner to spend some time with him. Even though you and Lucius are better you still want Severus around as he has made you a lot happier.

It was the day after you and Lucius had made up and like promised Severus was on his way to help you move out of the Manor. You were sitting at the piano, playing a soft, happy tune with Morgan on your lap, babbling.

You heard a knock at the door followed by the patter of Dobby's feet running towards the door. "Good evening, Mr Snape"., you heard Dobby say. "Mistress Malfoy is in The Drawing Room"., you looked over your shoulder to see Severus walking into the room, smiling at you.

"Good morning, Y/n"., you held Morgan to your chest and turned around, smiling back at him. "Good morning, Severus"., "is Lucius out?"., you nodded., "do you want to start packing yours and Morgan's things now? I'll help you of course".

"About that. ..."., you sighed out., "...I don't think I'm going to move now"., he looked at you confused., "I don't understand. ..."., he sat on the piano chair next to you., "...I thought you were all set to move away from him".

"I was but-"., Morgan babbled and reached out for Severus. He smiled softly and reached his hand out to her. She reached out for finger and held on to it, her grip surprisingly strong., "like I was saying. ..."., you said, smiling at Morgan.

"...I was but I can't leave him. He's my husband"., this just filled him with more confusion. "I'm sorry but I still don't understand"., "we made up yesterday. He apologised for every thing he's done wrong and he said he still loves me".

"Okay, listen to me. ..."., he said carefully., "...I've known Lucius since I was a adolescent. You don't understand how manipulative he can be. You need to get yourself and Morgan out while you can"., you gave him a soft smile and rested your hand on his arm for a moment.

"Thankyou for caring but I believe he deserves the benefit of the doubt"., Severus looked at you sadly. You had fallen for his manipulative charm. "I don't even know where we would of stayed before I found somewhere more permanent for us".

"You and Morgan could of stayed with me, for as long as you needed"., you gave him a smile. "You would of done that, Severus?"., he smiled back and nodded., "of course I would of"., you smiled at him again and stood up., "well I should get Morgan something to eat"., you leaned down and kissed him on the cheek., "thankyou for offering, Severus".

Dobby was busy cooking dinner so when you heard the door, knowing who it was, you rushed over and opened the door seeing Severus. You hugged him straight away and motioned him inside. "Merlin, you're freezing Severus. ..."., you said shocked.

"...Come. Come inside and we'll eat dinner in front of the fireplace"., he smiled at you and you saw he was still shivering. You rubbed his arms and hugged him again which he gladly reciprocated. You held his hand and brought him into The Drawing Room.

As he sat down you got out your wand and walked over to the fireplace, lighting one. You sat down on the sofa next to him and you were just staring at the ground, thinking. You couldn't help but wonder where Lucius was.

Even though the situation between the two of you had you had gotten better he goes out almost every night and comes home very late. He says that it's just for work and you believed that for a while but it was just scaring you and you felt bad for worrying.