Embarrassed (2)

He looked her way and smiled as he got up, going over to her and giving her a big hug., "I missed you, babe"., "oh I missed you too"., "where's Y/n?"., "oh, she quickly went to get us a bottle of wa-"., "nope here she is"., you said, holding out the water for the both of them.

Here look, me and Lucas saved you girls a seat., as you sat down you were startled by the voice next to you., "hey, Y/n"., he chuckled and shook his head., "I apologise, I didn't mean to scare you"., you laughed nervously., "uh, n-no you didn't, Will".

"Fair enough. Hey guys"., he waved at the others., they all said hey and he returned his attention to you., "so what are you planning on doing after school?"., you thought for a moment., "I'm not exactly sure yet, but I'm leaning more towards becoming an Astronomer. What about you, what do you want to do?".

"Uh..well I'm torn really. I really want to be a Auror but being a Quidditch Player sounds so good as well"., "well I can see why you're having trouble choosing"., "I know right. I'm taking all the necessary classes so I have qualifications for a Auror and I'm the Quidditch captain and have been playing the game for years, I'm just having such a difficult time choosing".

"Well maybe I could help you..like run down the pros and cons for each?"., "sounds perfect, I'm going to find my friend right now but how about we meet in the common room tomorrow at lunch"., sounds good, but isn't that when you have Quidditch practice?".

"They don't need me to practice"., Will said, shrugging his shoulders., "uh, okay. See you then"., "perfect. ..."., he smiled., "...I'll see you later, bye guys"., he waved at the others., you turned your attention back to the others and they were smirking at you.

"Did Quidditch obsessed Will just choose you over his team?"., you rolled your eyes., "no he needs help deciding his future career. It has nothing to do with me"., now they all rolled their eyes., "Y/n, did you see he smiled at you?"., Lucas said, baffled how you didn't notice.

"I know right. ..."., Hattie shook her head., "...She is refusing to believe that he likes her"., "because he doesn't guys"., Odin rolled his eyes., "alright fine, let's just just change the subject"., "thankyou"., Odin look around the train.

"Is your Dad on here?"., "well, if he was do you think everyone would be acting like a bunch of idiots?"., "fair enough. Hey I've got a question"., "go for it"., you said, opening your water., "is your Dad really like that?"., "like what?"., you asked confused., Odin cleared his throat., "w-well you know, an asshole"., "Odin!"., Hattie snapped.

"No it's fine Hattie, he's been called worse I suppose. ..."., you shrugged your shoulders., "...And to answer your question, "no, not at all. He's the best Dad anyone could ask for"., Lucas and Odin looked at each other absolutely shocked to hear that.

"You're joking right?"., Odin questioned and Hattie shook her head., "no, he's actually really nice"., Lucas looked at Odin and shook his head in disbelief., "wha- okay so why does he act like that then?"., "my guess is if everyone behaved and treated him with the respect he deserves then maybe he wouldn't have to yell"., "okay, okay fair point".

...

Everyone took their seats in The Great Hall and to start the school year off shitty your dear friend Connor was sitting across from you. You felt good though as you you had your Hattie with you. While you both were listening to Dumbledore, eyes up the front Connor pulled a phial out of his robe pocket, nudging his friends.

He poured the whole phial of clear liquid into your pumpkin juice, quickly slipping the phial back in his pocket, snickering with his trusty pals., "...if one only remembers to turn on the light"., the chatter continued on and you sighed.