Shutup And Kiss Me

NSFW
"He's such a fucking asshole!..."., you said angrily, to your friend Max., he gives me jobs that I shouldn't be doing, the ones that aren't worth anything"., "like what?"., he said sitting back in his desk chair with a cup of tea in his hands.

"He gets me to scrub his floors, clean every speck of dust off of the shelves in all of his storerooms, c-"., "that's something a maid does. ..."., he said baffled., "...he shouldn't be making you do those things".

"I know right!..."., you said as you threw your hands in the air., "he should let me sit in on classes, help him grade papers, teach lessons with him. It's not fair"., "Y/n. ..."., Max's classroom door opened and Severus walked through, leaning on the doorframe, crossing his arms.

"I thought I would find you here, complaining to Max. Come on, I have classes to teach and you have cauldrons you need to scrub. Let's go"., you put your robe on and your shoulders slumped as you started to walk over.,"hold on, Y/n. ..."., Max said, putting down his tea and standing up.

"You either give her something meaningful to do or she's not going"., Severus rolled his eyes., "I don't have time for defiance, the lesson starts in thirty minutes, now hurry up". Severus said, starting to loose patience.

You still didn't listen so grumbled under his breath as he walked over to you. His index and middle finger were put under your chin and tilted it up to meet his angered gaze. His gaze drifted down to look at your soft and plump lips for a moment, imagining how they would feel around his-., "now"., you gulped and nodded, hurrying off.

You walked into his classroom and took off your robe, leaving it on a desk as you went to the cupboard in the back of the room to get the cleaning supplies. As you began to clean the potion-stained cauldrons the door opened and you heard Severus grumble.

"Aw, is Severus a little grumpy?"., you said, as you copied his very prominent frown., "shut it"., he said, glaring at you. The slamming of his desk drawer made you jump like twenty feet in the air., "aw, did I scare you?"., Severus said, mocking your tone., you glared at him and he smirked., "happy halloween".

"Ugh shutup, Severus"., you said as you snuck out your wand. Thinking you got away with it, you started to mutter a cleaning spell. You didn't even get to finishing the first one before you heard Severus chuckle., "I know what you're doing. Put it away".

Alright, that's it. That's enough. "This is absolutely ridiculous!"., you said angrily., he didn't spare you a glance which infuriated you more., "Severus!"., you yelled which seemed to get his attention and he stood up, getting close to you, making the both of you a little nervous., "what do you want from me?!"., now he was yelling.

He put his middle and index finger under your chin again but you whacked his hand away., "I'm your colleague and what I want is to be treated like one! Not your personal bloody maid"., "fine!"., he looked down at his desk and halved the ungraded papers and shoved them into your hands.

"Here. Have them done in twenty minutes. Just before the students arrive"., you looked at the big stack of paper and scoffed., "do you really expect me to finish these in twenty minutes?"., "yes"., he said as he sat back down, letting out a deep sigh.

"That's what you wanted isn't it?"., he said in a condescending tone., "you're an asshole. ..."., you sighed out., "...Am I going to get a desk at least?"., now he was back to not even looking at you., "well there is about twenty there, so no I'm not".