Obsessive Assistant (2)

Violence, Vomiting, Unwanted Physical Contact
To make sure you have the perfect assistant you and Dumbledore had met with about five people: Darius, Cordelia, Oakley, Benjamin and Lyla. After much consideration with Severus and Professor Dumbledore. It was a very close call but you ended up choosing Oakley Bennett.

He is around your age which is 26 and is very sweet, polite and friendly. You were going to be spending a lot of time together and you hoping that you could at least be friends with him because you could definitely see a potential friendship.

Today is the day that Oakley starts and Severus feels that something is wrong but you are excited and he doesn't want to ruin that. Another thing that he wasn't looking forward to was that his quarters are right next to, I mean right fucking next to yours so a lot of silencing charms were going to be placed if you wanted to have 'fun' in privacy.

You sat down at the desk in your office, working through the plans for Oakley when you started to feel like you were going to vomit. Luckily for you there was a lavatory on this corridor so you immediately got up and started running towards it with a hand on your stomach and the other clamping over your mouth.

You got into there and pushed the stall door open, coughing and vomiting into the toilet. You groaned in frustration and sat against the wall with your hands on your head., "maybe Severus is right, maybe I am pregnant".

You heard a gasp and quickly got up and as you opened the stall door you heard running footsteps and you started to panic. You didn't want- well whoever it was to spread around something you didn't even know for sure if it was true.

You shook head and started to back to your classroom, going to deal with this later. As soon as you opened the door you saw Oakley sitting at one of the desks and smiled once he saw that you had walked in the room.

"Hello, Professor L/n"., he smiled., you waved at him and walked over to your desk. "You know it's okay if you call me Y/n"., you sat down., "I'm not going to be one of those strict bosses, I promise you"., you said with a chuckle.

He smiled at you once again and cleared his throat, clasping his hands together., "so what do you want me to do first? Profes- I mean Y/n"., "before I tell you I do have to ask you a question?"., "oh, sure. What is it?"., "were you just in the bathroom?".

He looked at you with confusion and shook his head., "no, why? What happened?"., you inhaled, shook your head and exhaled., "no, no. It's nothing, don't worry"., you rubbed your eyes and stood up, putting your hands on your stomach with tears brimming your eyes.

Just in that moment Severus walked in and immediately was put in an even worse mood when he saw Oakley. He saw you putting your hands on your stomach and immediately rushed over to you. You finally saw Severus and went up to him and hugged him.

"Sev, ..."., you sobbed., he wrapped his arms around you and looked up him., "...I feel so sick"., he cupped your face and ran his thumbs across your cheeks., "how about you go and rest, love"., "I can't. ..."., you said, shaking your head and resting it on Severus' chest.

"I have full day today. Like five fucking classes to teach"., "I can teach them"., Oakley piped in. You lifted your head off his chest and shook your head, looking at Oakley. "I appreciate that but I can't ask you to do that, Oakley. You just got here".

"No really, it's no bother. I like to teach"., you looked up at Severus and he nodded., "you need to get some rest"., you looked back at him and nodded, pointing at the desk., "I always plan my lessons. The plans are on my desk. Thankyou Oakley".