How Could You? (2)

Mentions Of Self Harm
Instead of it being a few days like you said, it had been a few months since you'd seen him, you weren't ready to forgive him yet. Seeing how sad you were your father wanted you to stay with him as you have a history of self harm.

There was no doubt you missed your fiancé like crazy but you just needed some time away. You groaned in frustration as you realised what time it was and like every morning to make sure you haven't done anything to harm yourself, your father knocked on the door and opened it.

"Good morning, darling"., you gave him a tired, forced smile and sat up., "good morning, father"., "how are you feeling today?"., you shrugged your shoulders., "I'm okay, I guess"., you couldn't help but worry with this time being away from each other that he had cheated again.

"Do you think he will cheat again? Or if he already has?"., you asked warily., "well I would like to hope not but..."., he sighed and shook his head., "we don't know do we?"., you frowned and nodded, putting your head down, knowing he was right.

"Come on downstairs now, breakfast is ready"., he kissed your head and walked out of the room. As it was a bit cold you put your hand on the other side if the bed and grabbed your robe, putting it on. What you didn't know was Severus was downstairs.

As you weren't doing to well without him he wasn't doing to well without you. He missed you so much and he wanted a second chance to prove to you that he wasn't going to hurt you ever again. "Lucius I'm sorry I hurt her, I promise I never meant to do it on purpose".

"So you keep on saying. ..."., Lucius sighed out., "...You shouldn't be here, she's not sure if you've cheated again or if you're going to"., it hurt his heart to hear that and he let out a sad sigh, putting his face in his hands.

He knew he couldn't blame you for that as he messed up your trust but he wanted you to see that he wasn't your horrible ex boyfriend. He quickly sat up and straightened his back as he heard some footsteps. You walked in to the dining area and gasped softly as you saw Severus looking at you.

You looked at Severus for a moment before looking at Lucius. "Y-You knew he was coming didn't you?"., "yes I did"., you shook your head and sighed., "why didn't you tell me, father?"., "he just wants to talk to you, darling".

"I-I...ugh"., you put your face in your hands and Severus took the first step, getting up. He walked up to you and you stepped back, shaking your head. "I'll leave you two alone"., Lucius said, as he stood up. Severus held your hand and you yanked it away.

"No, I don't want to talk about anything now"., Severus sighed and stepped forward, holding your arms., "Y/n, please just listen-"., "no. ..."., you said sternly, pushing him away., "...Please just leave, Sev". He saw tears starting to brim your eyes and put his hand on the back of your neck, pressing his forehead against yours.

His lips lightly touched yours and he couldn't resist anymore, tilting your chin up and pressing his lips against yours. Oh he's been missing this, his lips against yours moving so softly. Months and months of not being able to be with you and to finally have the chance to kiss you again. He wanted you back, to make you see that he was a man worthy of your love and kindness.

"I love you"., he whispered., you love him too and you wanted to say it back to let him know that you are still very much in love with him but you felt a little uncomfortable saying it to him now. "I...lo-"., you sighed and shook your head.

"I can't, I'm sorry..."., he frowned and you nodded., "I still do but...I don't feel comfortable saying it...right now"., Severus sniffled and nodded., "I understand"., you stepped away from Severus and he watched you walk away.

Oh no. What have I done, I'm loosing her. You're a fucking idiot, Severus

As you walked back upstairs Lucius walked in and saw Severus on the brink of falling apart. He knows Severus loves you but he's made a mistake, one that he hoped the both of you would fix as he didn't like to see how upset his daughter was.