Just Play Along

Eh, this is not my favourite one :/

You are 23 in this story and Severus is 28
You laid in bed with your eyes wide open as you heard the continuous knocking at your door. You sighed and got up, starting to walk down the stairs. You got to the hall and started to hesitate to open the door. You took in a deep breath and put your hand on the door handle.

You let out a shaky sigh and turned the doorknob. You didn't even get a chance to open the door as your ex-boyfriend, Maxwell barged in and closed the door. "Hello. ..."., he sighed out and smiled as he stepped forward, putting his hands on your waist.

"...I just wanted to know if you were okay"., you took his hands off of you and opened the door leaving your hand on it, motioning him to leave. "I am fine, now can you please leave"., he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head., "no I don't want to".

"But you have to. ..."., you said, starting to get a bit scared., "Please, Max...I'm so exhausted, I just want to sleep"., "perfect..."., he smiled, putting his hands back in your waist., "...I'll join you, I'm absolutely knackered".

"No"., you said sternly., he simply scoffed and shook his head, shutting the door and taking off his shirt., "come on, sweetheart. Let's go to bed, you've got a very busy day tomorrow?"., you tilted your head in confusion as you looked at him.

"H-how did you know about that, Max? I never told you"., he chuckled and sighed., "there's no need to worry about that. Come on, let's go to bed"., "well I am a little worried"., you muttered, starting to walk up the stairs.

He stripped himself down to his boxers and you sighed, shaking your head., "if you're going to get into my bed after I told you to leave can you at least wear clothes"., you sighed out annoyedly., "these count as clothes, though I could take them off if you want".

"No, Max"., "okay fine, you take off yours"., he smirked., "no, Max..."., you repeated, going to grab the blanket off of the bed., "I'm going to sleep on the sofa"., Max's eyes widened and grabbed your hand., "no, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry, Y/n, please just lay down"., you looked back at him and sighed, getting under the covers with him.

Anything to make this go by faster

He snuggled into your side, pulling you into him. His grip on you remained firm as he sighed contently and he closed his eyes. After about half an hour of you laying there completely frozen and terrified you felt his grip on you loosen and you let out a relived sigh, scooting away from him carefully as to not wake him up and started to fall asleep.

The sun shined through your curtains and stretched, quickly realising that you were the only one in your bed. "Oh thank gosh, he's gone"., you sighed in relief in stood up, seeing a piece of parchemnt on your bedside table., "oh, come on". You grabbed the parchment and shook your head as you started to tear it up, started to head to the lavatory to get ready for your busy day this morning.

You looked up at the clock and widened your eyes as you saw what the time was. You had to open your shop an hour earlier than usual because today is the day most students shop for their school supplies and as it would, it gets a bit busy.

You apparated to the front of your store and saw a few nervous youngsters already lined up with their parents at the door. You smiled politely at them and unlocked your door, motioning them in., "come in, my dears"., you waved at the kids and smiled at the parents.