𝟜𝟜 - ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕃𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕪

"Like I said at the start of this year, our Defence Against The Dark Arts classes will seem like a lot of revising previous topics

"Like I said at the start of this year, our Defence Against The Dark Arts classes will seem like a lot of revising previous topics." Professor Le Fay spoke from the staircase that looked over the classroom. "However I will continue to try and make each lesson new and engaging for you all."

Professor Le Fay was the newly appointed Defence Against The Dark Arts Professor. She was a pale skinned woman, with piercing green eyes that gave her a respectable, fearless look. This air of fearlessness may have been heightened due to the distinctive burn mark that covered half her face and neck; they were all yet to discover what had caused it but no one had dared ask. Some students had decided she had battled a dragon, others say it was a curse from a dark wizard and others thought it was for show. Either way, after a few weeks of having the witch as their Professor, it was safe to say almost everybody enjoy the lessons.

"About as engaging as watching Pettigrew."

"That is enough Parkinson, five points from Slytherin."

"Blood traitor." Parkinson directed this to the Professor, earning a few scoffs of agreement from other Slytherin students.

"Detention Parkinson." The Professor replied, not even allowing so much as a wrinkle of shock or disagreement to appear on her face. "Now, back to our studies. I shall need you to open your study books and turn to Page 394."

Pages began to rustle as students scurried to the correct page, a chorus of 'ooh's' and 'ew's' followed. Only several people remained utterly silent.

"Werewolves." Professor Le Fay announced; with a silent swish of her wand all the shutters came down and a faux full moon appeared in the centre of the classroom ceiling. "Villains or victims? Beasts or beings? Something that has been debated for centuries."

"Are you ok?" Ophelia whispered to Remus who was sat beside her. The pair had conveniently been sat next to each other this year due to similar grades, supposedly.

"Yeh, fine. Nothing that I haven't heard of before." Remus replied, choosing to not look at at Ophelia and instead at the full moon. "Although, it's the first time I've been able to stare at one of them."

"One of what?" Ophelia followed where Remus' stare ended. "Oh. It's quite beautiful isn't it."

"Yeh."

"Rem, you know you're not a beast or villain, right?" Ophelia gently placed her own hand over Remus' wrist; the pair both choosing to ignore the growing warmth inside of them from the touch.

"That isn't what ninety per cent of these texts say." Remus replied, still not looking at Ophelia.

"But it's why I say, it's what your friends say and it's what your family says. We know who you are and nothing shall change that."