Chapter 5

Jin Suo was stunned when he saw the two big guys in front of him, thinking that they were astonished by his appearance in the uniform, which made him a little proud. He cleared his throat and smiled, "Thank you for the clothes."

Colonel Corey and Jecca were once again shaken by the golden snail's smile. 

Although subbeastmen were also males, they did not have any energy core since birth, thus their bodies were also very weak.

In the beast empire, where everything was judged by power, they were oftenly looked down upon, and it was difficult for them to marry females.

So, more than three hundred years ago, a master proposed a method to transform the body of the subbeastmen and made them have the ability to conceive and bear children.

Later, many families sent their subbeastman children to be transformed one after another.

Even though the fertility of the transformed subbeastman was far less than that of females, they generally still had a high value, because of their appearance that made many beastmen chose them for a partner.

The subbeastman in front of them right now looked even more beautiful than the noble sons in the Central Star. No wonder that their Marshal could do such a thing, even when he was in his beast shape and in a place like this...  Colonel Corey hurriedly recovered from his stupor and didn't dare to think too much about their Marshal's subbeastman.

Corey nodded to the golden snail, then turned his head and asked Jecca, "Have you found the Marshal?"

Jecca's expression immediately became somewhat heavy, "No, we can't even trace it anymore, the only things left are a few of Marshal's scales on the side of the quagmire, also... The Marshal's blood."

In addition to the strong stench of wild boar, the smell that remained in the air was only from their Marshal. It means that the Marshal must have been here before.

Colonel Corey looked at the countless messy hoof prints of the wild boars on the ground, and immediately deduced that there should be a fierce battle happened in this area before.

The Marshal must have had a fierce battle with wild boars here, plus the wild boars were also the natural enemies of pythons.

Did these beasts eat the Marshal?!

With Marshal's strength in the past, he would never put a group of wild boars in his eyes. Unfortunately, at the moment the Marshal was seriously injured and couldn't use his energy core, just like an ordinary python, so when he encountered a group of wild boars...

"Colonel Corey, the detector has lost the Marshal's energy code."

A soldier ran over to report in a panic.
Corey closed his eyes, these damn wild boars!

"Dig three feet below the ground to find the trace of that group of wild boars. After you find it, destroy them into ten thousand pieces. Don't let any of them go!!!"

Corey voiced a bloody cry. Their Marshal, the most admired and most powerful Marshal Raymond of the Empire, died tragically in the mouth of the wild boar.

"Yes!"

Jecca took his men and immediately transformed into various animals such as white wolf, leopard, rhinoceros, and hyena, then rushed towards the depths of the forest.

The golden snail was stunned.

These people............No, these spirits...

How could these spirits arrogantly show up in front of humans at their will?