Chapter 16

While Raymond was still communicating with his parents, Jin WoWo slowly realized something was wrong.

Because he couldn't turn back into a snail for the time being, his olfactory sensitivity was significantly reduced, but that didn't mean he completely lost the ability to distinguish smells.

He was shocked by the sudden death and resurrection of his fake pregnant baby's "Dad" before.

In addition to the empty space outside, his dull sense of smell did not smell any special scent on this person.

Now that he and Raymond were alone in the room, and have been alone for a long time, he found that Raymond had a scent that gave him a sense of deja vu on his body.

At first he thought that the scent was the same one from Da Hei last night.

Jin WoWo didn't know when Da Hei left, it might have left before dawn, so the smell of Da Hei in the room was a little heavier, and he was worried that Raymond would smell it too.

As a result, now, the longer he stays in the room, the scent on Dai Hei's body is getting stronger ...What does this mean?

Suddenly something flashed in his head, and Jin WoWol came up with an absurd, incredible guess.

Since humans in this world can become animals at any time, then, the "amnesiac partner" in front of him...Jin WoWo watched the "amnestic partner" communicate with his parents without any memory impairment.

He narrowed his eyes slightly.

Raymond hung up the communication and looked at Jin WoWo and he found that Jin WoWo was also looking at him.

The eyes were clear and focused, the corners of his mouth were smiling, but there was an indescribable feeling in the bottom of his eyes.

Raymond, who was looking at him, felt the scales on his whole body's rise uneasily even though he didn't have scales on his body in his human form.

For Raymond, Jin WoWo is his lifesaver and his "partner" before "amnesia".

Raymond, who had rarely been in contact with females or subbeasts of the same age since he was a child, was stared at by the golden snail.

An indescribable emotion rose in his chest inexplicably.

"Finished chatting?" Jin WoWo asked.

Raymond quickly looked away, "Yeah."

Jin WoWo stood up, walked slowly in front of Raymond, then slowly bent down, approached Raymond with his head, and sniffed carefully between his face and neck.

Raymond froze suddenly, even his eyelids and eyelashes.

Jin WoWo sniffed for a while, confirming his guess even more.He snorted coldly in his heart, straightened up, walked back to the original position and sat down, looking at Raymond with a smile.

Raymond's muscles slowly relaxed as the golden snail moved away.

Then he heard Jin WoWo's clear voice slowly saying: "I lost something yesterday, so I have to trouble you to find it for me."

Raymond calmed down and glanced at Jin Snail, "What have you lost?"

"A pet."

"A pet?"

What is that?

Never heard of such a thing.

Jin WoWo explained: "Pets are animals that are kept for enjoyment and companionship."

Raymond suddenly had a bad premonition.

Jin WoWo continued: "He is a python, black, and thick, about 278 meters long, with gray markings on his back."