Chapter 46

“What’s the matter with you and Jin Wowo?” Doris asked sullenly as soon as she saw her son.

Raymond: “……???”

“He said that you were just ordinary friends and not partners!”

‘What kind of pure friendship could a beastmand and subbeast have?? Something must have happened between them.’ Doris thought as she stared into her son’s eyes.

Sure enough, a fleeting emotion passed by Raymond’s eyes.

“How can you do such a thing?! Such a good child as Jin WoWo, who saved your life, you actually…you actually…” Doris couldn’t continue as her thoughts continued in the downward spiral.

This time, even Ren looked at his son.

Raymond knew his parents had misunderstood, and explained: “Mother, it’s not what you think.”

“Oh? Then what is it?”

Raymond said, “We… are really just friends at the moment.”

“Didn’t you say before that he was your partner?”

Raymond nodded.

“Then why are you suddenly friends now?”

Doris felt like she was going to be killed by Raymond’s vagueness. Ever since he was young, he had never been a little talker. When asked, he would only answer in single sentences. And if you didn’t ask, he wouldn’t say anything.

Raymond coughed, slightly embarrassed, “He doesn’t know yet.”

Doris: “…”

If he hadn’t had a deep understanding of her son’s character, she wouldn’t understand what he meant with his half words.

It turns out, even after a long time, Raymond still hasn’t expressed his heart and intentions to the little golden snail.

Raymond was too much of a coward in this regard, just like his father.

Ren, even though he followed her to the point that he knew when she farted, also just said nothing.

Had it not been for her boldness to conquer Ren, Raymond might have had to wait another twenty years before he was born.

No wonder the serpentine animal pattern on the golden snail’s forehead was not domineering at all…

Furthermore!

The two of them have lived and acted like this, and yet they regarded this as friendship??

Doris was confused and astonished, so she just asked all the questions directly.

Raymond was a little uncomfortable, but he didn’t want his parents to misunderstand, “Jin WoWo has a special status and is different from us.”

Doris nodded, she also understood that Jin WoWo was not from a civilization similar to theirs because he acted in a completely different way from the subbeasts she knew.

The subbeasts she knew of didn’t have any sort of ability that the golden snail had.

“Then what happened to him when he was said to be pregnant and miscarried? Sandy said you even broke the marble coffee table during that time.”