Chapter 27

Jecka watched as the pointed needle was about to plunge into his skin.

He suddenly said, "Wait a minute, let me go. let me do it myself!"

Cory looked at the Marshal, Raymond nodded slightly.

Cory untied the special rope. The material of this rope was very resilient, and even the strongest beastmen have difficulty escaping once tied.

Jin WoWo looked at the blue energy in the syringe with a little pain.

That was his energy liquid.

Raymond said he would help him keep it. But when Raymond got the injections, he was about to use it on others.

And, this beastman named Jecka and Raymond both use the "No. 4 Energy Liquid."

So, to use it on Jecka would be wasting this water energy!

He endured and endured, and finally couldn't hold back, and asked Jecka.

"What kind of animal are you?"

Jecka paused with the syringe in his hand, and answered "Lizard."

Among the five elements, lizards belong to fire and indeed have the same attributes as pythons.

Jin WoWo came over and said, "Since you are a lizard, don't waste this energy liquid. Use it for those who need energy liquid number 3. Otherwise, if this energy liquid is injected into your body, it will cause your energy to explode. "

Unexpectedly, Jecka's hand shook when he heard this. The syringe was not held firmly and slid down, and the needle directly stuck into the skin on his arm.

"What!"

Jecka screamed, as if he was contaminated with something terrible, slammed his hand, and dropped the small syringe to the ground.

Although the "energy explosion" was a terminal illness in the Beastman Empire, the needle only touched the skin and there was no injection. Jecka's reaction was a bit too aggressive.

Obviously there is a ghost in his heart.

Raymond narrowed his eyes.

Cory was also a little sluggish.

Seeing that he had been exposed, Jecka suddenly yelled, and rushed towards the golden snail who was closest to him and distraction, bending over to pick up the syringe.

He instantly turned into a large lizard four or five meters long and covered with wrinkled dark green skin in the air.

The big lizard has amazing jumping ability, which was unmatched by any other kind of beastmen.

Raymond had no time to transform. Between the electric light and flint, he slapped a palm at the big lizard, but he was a step too slow.

The big lizard moved to the golden snail in the blink of an eye, and stretched out its sharp claws to grab the golden snail's head.

The golden snail was just a subspecies and would not be able to resist. As long as the claw moves down, the golden snail would definitely bloom.

Raymond felt his heart burst in an instant.

However, when the big lizard's claws were two centimeters away from the head of the golden snail, it suddenly hit something solid.

The monitor lizard's large and protruding eyes were dull for a moment. His claws seemed to have hit an invisible steel plate, and his arms became numb due to the huge amount of force that traveled back.