Chapter 26

Jecka is one of his most powerful subordinates and has been by his side for many years.

Like Cory, they are all his highly valued subordinates and his closest confidantes.

With a crisp "pop", the blue injection in Raymond's hand was crushed to pieces.

The water energy in the injection instantly escaped its container.

Wasted...It will be wasted.

Jin WoWo hurriedly stretched out his hand and absorbed all the energy liquid in Raymond's hand, not even letting go of the water energy element floating in the air.

After absorbing another injection of water energy, the golden snail felt quite satisfied.

Although he can't immediately convert water energy into his own spiritual power, he can cultivate it slowly in his body~

Jin WoWo's eyes turned to the three blue injections left on the table.

Suddenly, he saw a red liquid in the crevices of Raymond's fist next to the empty blue injection."Your hand is pierced? Let me see."

Raymond slowly opened his fist. His palm was bloody, and a lot of glass shards dug into the flesh.

Jin WoWo glanced at it and felt pain.

"What are you doing? Someone wants to harm you. Wouldn't it be over with if you find out who they are and take revenge? Why do you have to hurt yourself?"

The golden snail used his spiritual power to force out the broken glass shards that penetrated into the meat one by one.

He, then, got a little snail liquid from the shell and applied it on Raymond's palm.

The wound healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This is the first time Raymond has seen the golden snail heal with his own eyes.

"Okay, go and wash your hands."

Jin WoWo retracted his hands.

Raymond squeezed his fist, and found that there was no blood on his hand. He wondered if his hand had really been cut just now.

"Thank you." Raymond whispered, preparing to stand up and wash his hands.

"Uh, that..." Jin WoWo had a hesitant expression.

Raymond looked at him."Aha, that's it. I just healed you. That actually cost me a lot of spiritual power. My spiritual power is not easy to cultivate. Although I said before that I will heal you for free in the future, but if my spiritual power has been consumed without replenishing it, there will be no way for me to heal the injury. So you see............Huh? What is it?"

Raymond's quiet eyes looked at him quietly, "What do you want?"

Jin WoWo laughed, looked at the three blue injections on the table, and looked back and forth on between them and Raymond.

"Do you want them?"

Jin WoWo gave a smile.

Raymond pursed his thin lips slightly. "How much do you want?"

"Anyway, you don't need these three water energy. Why don't you just...give them to me?"

Raymond: "..."

Only three?

Jin WoWo waited for a long time, but Raymond did not agree.

Based on what he has seen and heard today, he has judged that this energy liquid is a very precious thing, which is not difficult to understand.