Chapter 42

Jin WoWo’s gaze swept around the people in the living room and found that, except for the females, only he had an animal pattern on his forehead.

And the only two females in the living room, Doris and Cyril, are both, uh… Something is wrong.

The pattern on this forehead seems to…represent…the mark that appears after being hummed. 1

Jin WoWo’s face subconsciously turned black.

With such a mark on his forehead, wasn’t this just telling others that he’s been…?!

Although he had feigned it multiple times before and he and Raymond were currently pretending to be partners, the golden snail was still a pure baby snail after all.

With such a mark, anyone who looked at him would know that, well, he has been trimmed by someone, and that he has been trimmed by the animal on his forehead.

What kind of weird world was this?! What kind of race would have such a thing being shown out in the open?!!

For the first time in his life, Jin WoWo felt like he was going crazy!

He secretly made up his mind that he must quickly remove this mark.

He was struck into this different world by a bolt of thunder when something went wrong as he was crossing the catastrophe. Could it be because of this that this snail shell pattern appeared on his forehead?

En. He will hurry up and focus on cultivating. Maybe he will get better once he reaches a certain level of cultivation.

Doris, who was standing next to the golden snail, saw the golden snail’s actions, and looked at the animal pattern on his forehead.

Before she thought the animal pattern on the forehead of her son’s partner must be the most powerful and domineering in the entire empire!

But after she saw the animal pattern clearly, she suddenly couldn’t believe it.

This-This-This was her son’s animal pattern?

Wasn’t her son Raymond in the ninth rank?

The snake-shaped disc pattern present on the golden snail’s forehead…Why does she think it looks very weak, and looks a bit like… a snail shell?

Of course, the Beastman Empire does not have snail beastmen so Doris did not suspect this at all.

Ren was also very strong when he was young. This made Doris very proud of the mighty and domineering python pattern on her forehead.

Now, looking at the golden snail’s, it’s no wonder this kid’s face looked bad when he saw the pattern on Cyril’s forehead. There was only no harm if there was no contrast.

Doris felt a little sympathetic to the child immediately.

At the same time, she was also shocked that behind her son’s powerful appearance was actually a little weakling. 2

Seeing the “little weakling” son of hers sitting expressionless on the chair, Doris had a complicated look on her face.

“It was he who forced me!” Cyril suddenly shouted, helpless. “It was the Old Patriarch who a-abducted and forced me.”