Chapter 43

“Wait a minute!”

A young beastman stood up from his chair and said with a chuckle, “Old patriarch, you have been the patriarch of the Black Python clan for nearly a hundred years. Now that you are old, why don’t you take the time to take care of your wife and your life? What do you think? “

This beastman was called Teresi, and he was the only Rank 7 beastman among the younger generation of beastmen in the clan.

Because he doesn’t usually stay in Central Star, he has been relatively low-key. Although he has a high rank, he has not been conspicuous among the children of the clan.

Now that he suddenly stood up, the other members of the Black Python clan suddenly realized that Teresi was also a Rank 7 beastman. His strength might even be stronger than Raymond’s second uncle.

The Old Patriarch glared at him, full of anger. Enduring the sharp pain in his throat, he yelled, “What kind of thing do you think you are to dare eye the position of patriarch?!”

Teresi was neither overbearing nor underbearing, “Oh, I don’t dare. I’m still so young. Currently, I am not worthy of the position but my grandfather is.”

The old beastman who had been sitting beside the old patriarch who had never said a word, stroked his beard, stood up unhurriedly, and nodded slightly to everyone.

This old beastman was also reputable in the clan. He often assists the Old Patriarch in dealing with major issues in the clan, and can be regarded as the right-hand man of the Old Patriarch.

The Old Patriarch was furious. “It turns out that you have been hiding wolf ambitions, Reagan.”

The old beastman Reagan sighed slightly, “Old Patriarch, you did such a morally corrupt and unethical thing. This is detrimental to the face of my Black Python family.”

“You…!” The old patriarch shouted angrily but he was he was interrupted by the yelling of the clansmen before he could finish his words.

“Support Reagan as the patriarch!”

The old beastman Reagan nodded with satisfaction, and said calmly, “In the future, the people of the clan can come to me for anything they want. Learning from the sins of the old patriarch, I promise to make things fair and transparent.”

The Old Patriarch could only angrily vomit more blood.

Suddenly, without knowing what he thought of, he glanced at Raymond, then at the old beastman Reagan, and laughed strangely.

Then, he carried Cyril who had fainted and fled like a chicken.

Reagan looked at the back of the person leaving, and the corners of his mouth hidden under his beard curled up.

The golden snail watched in amazement. It was as if “the mantis had just caught the cicada and the oriole was creeping up unknowingly behind it”. So this was how human beings fight for power.

He bent over and whispered in Raymond’s ear, “This drama is really wonderful. I don’t know if there will be any more reversals behind it.”