Chapter 32

The current situation was very unfavorable to the Domineering Mercenary Corps. As a last resort, the leader Tyron signed a payment treaty with Raymond for the losses and mental damage caused by their group.

Jin WoWo looked at the innumerable series of zeros with satisfaction. Only after Raymond uploaded and saved the electronic contract did he take his gaze back.

Raymond glanced at Tyron, who had a lame leg and broke an arm, and said, “Senior Tyron. If one day you want to join me, you’re always welcome.”

Tyron turned his head abruptly, staring at Raymond’s expression as if he wanted to eat people, “Raymond, don’t deceive people too much!”

Raymond smiled faintly: “There will be a time.” (T/E This refers to Raymond’s offer where Tyron will eventually relent at a later time or something)

Then, Raymond picked up the golden snail with a brisk expression and walked towards the mecha, before preparing to leave.

With his intact fist, Tyron blasted the tabletop away.

The deputy head came over boldly and asked: “Head, what shall we do now?”

Tyron said fiercely: “It’s all that dog stuff’s fault. How dare he lie to us that Raymond has been paralyzed.”

“Dog stuff” refers to Raymond’s second uncle who hired them to kill Raymond.

“Yes, his purpose was clearly to make both us and Raymond lose. He took this opportunity to seek the position of the Python clan head.” A mercenary gritted his teeth and said in agreement.

As the strongest interstellar mercenary group, they naturally had channels to learn about the internal news of major families on the Central Star. Besides, the mess in the Python clan was not a secret, and almost the entire empire knew of it.

Raymond’s second uncle fought for the attention of their Domineering Mercenary Group to kill Raymond. Even if they couldn’t kill him, Raymond was already disabled, and Raymond’s second uncle would still sit in the position of Patriarch.

The bad thing about the whole thing with him and Raymond was that Raymond actually reached Rank Nine!

Raymond’s second uncle did not inform them of the news in advance, and lied to them that Raymond’s energy core had shattered.

If Raymond really had an energy explosion, then a five-year-old little beastman could already kill him. Would they spend billions (T/E the author wrote 200K here but based on the conversation before the group is going to be paid 2 billion. So I changed this. Hopefully it’s a typo XD) to mobilize the crowd and invite them?

Obviously it was impossible, so it was Raymond’s second uncle who gave them false information and lied to them!

Tyron narrowed his eyes and said coldly: “Don’t let the dog stuff slip away. I will cut their dicks off!”

It was so tiring to dare to play as the head of the king of interstellar mercenaries.

As soon as the dick was mentioned, the mercenaries instantly remembered that the head of the group had been pierced by a syringe needle, and they all stared at the indescribable part of Tyronn.