Chapter 17

Bruce, the Archon of the Limestone Planet, was greatly frightened at the marshal's partner's temporary residence, and returned to the Star Administration with weak legs.

Before he had time to ask the director of the Limestone Interstellar Legal Education Bureau, the director of the Limestone Interstellar Seismic Bureau hurried over to report.

"Sir, sir, something is not good!"

Bruce was impatient, "What's the big deal?"

No matter how bad the event is, it couldn't be worse than Marshal Raymond, who was resurrected from the dead, seeing the "pregnancy cub detector" brought back from their Limestone Interstellar Legal Education Bureau explode and almost injure Marshal Raymond's partner and cub.

Bruce felt that if this matter was not handled well, he would have to wear a black hat.

"Sir."

The Director of the Seismic Bureau wiped his sweat and said out of breath, "There was an earthquake last night. The Seismic Bureau did not predict any signs of ground movement in advance. Now, the people on the Star Internet are going to shake the sky!"

"What? There was an earthquake?!"

Bruce was startled and got up from the chair abruptly, but because of his soft legs, he fell back.

He didn't feel anything last night.

Moreover, for hundreds of years in the Empire, the Seismic Bureau has been extremely accurate in predicting earthquakes, from early prediction to early warning, without any mistake.

"Have you found the cause of the earthquake?!"

The head of the Seismic Bureau quickly replied: "I found it. An extinct volcano in the Nanshan Area, 800 kilometers away, suddenly erupted."

Extinct volcanoes are volcanoes that have never erupted in the history of the Beastman Empire. Those volcanoes have been severely divided and eroded because they have not erupted for a long time, and they have long lost their ability to move.

How could an extinct volcano that has lost its ability to erupt, erupt without warning?

"How can an extinct volcano erupt for no reason? Are your group of experts from the Seismic Bureau eating dry food?!"

The head of the Seismic Bureau couldn't help sweating, "There are more than 2,000 extinct volcanoes on Limestone Planet. The Seismic Bureau conducted a large-scale investigation one by one fifty years ago, and did not find any large amounts of high-temperature magma accumulation in the ground."

"Fifty years ago, I checked it out, and I even checked it every five years!" Bruce snarled.

The head of the Seismic Bureau was frightened by the Archon's roar, but he thought in his heart that the investigation should have been conducted every five years, even though the amount of manpower and material resources needed to be invested could not be mentioned.

Everyone in the Seismic Bureau didn't have to do anything else, except run around the world non-stop every day. It takes five years to investigate more than 2,000 extinct volcanoes.

But, the officer couldn't talk too much.4The Archon Bruce had turned into a roaring dragon at this moment, and the Director of the Seismic Bureau didn't dare to argue with him

. He asked now: "Sir, what should we do now? The people are clamoring for an explanation from the Seismic Bureau."

"The people are clamoring for an explanation from the Seismic Bureau why are you looking at me? What do I do? Should I raise you, the director of the Earthquake Administration? Do you want me to teach you how to do it? If you feel that you are not competent, then don't do it! Go up to the competent person!"