Chapter 33.1

When Raymond flew the mecha back to the spaceship, they did not notice a small light spaceship hidden in the dark universe.

The stealth spacecraft was very small, and could only accommodate a dozen beastmen at most. The spacecraft's exterior absorbs materials through stealth technology, making it undetectable to detection systems.

The beastmen on the small spaceship stopped looking at the remote telescope in their hands and said nothing for a long time.

They had been following the spaceship of the Domineering Mercenary Corps, and watched how the group's spacecraft was bombarded by that private spaceship.

But that private spaceship...

They couldn't find a suitable word to describe the weird scene they saw with their own eyes.
Such dense and powerful artillery fire, even the strongest military fighter in the empire would have been blasted into scum. But that civilian spaceship, without any defense function, was almost undamaged.

This was simply unscientific!

No one could believe it.

Afterwards, through their remote telescopes, they saw an eye-shaking unilateral-crushing battle with their own eyes.

And just like that, the strongest mercenary group in the interstellar universe was easily defeated by Raymond alone.

"Boss, should we go?"

The beastman finally closed his gaping mouth and watched as Raymond's mecha flew out, recovering from the shock.

The tall beastman called "Boss" withdrew his gaze, glanced at the questioner, and said solemnly, "What are we going to go for? Die?"

Can't they see that Rank 8 Tyron was crippled by Raymond?

Among them, the strongest beatman they had was a Rank 7 senior.

Domineering Mercenary Group's several high-ranking mercenaries couldn't even move when they looked at them just now. Did those mercenaries not want to move or fight?

Obviously not!

The Boss now finally understands why his brothers had no news.

At the beginning, the boss thought that Raymond's energy exploded, causing him to become a paralyzed person. So he sent four brothers of low rank under him to kill Raymond in the wild forest of the hidden star.

As a result, none of the four brothers came back.

It turned out that Raymond didn't have an energy explosion at all, and his ability was so strong. Rank 8 Tyron was not Raymond's opponent, and his four brothers died in vain.

"Then we go back. How do we explain this to the big boss?!"

"Report truthfully!" said the Boss.

"Will the Big Boss believe it?"

Even people who witnessed it with their own eyes couldn't believe what they saw. What more the big boss?

Maybe, the big boss would think they were making excuses for not completing the task.

Boss gritted his teeth secretly and snorted coldly, "Believe it or not, it's his business."