4: kise

(Since I forgot to upload one, here's a pic of Kirika. Comment goal to get another chapter is 7!)

“Huh? What?” Everyone’s eyes were trained on the line of girls that appeared to wrap all the way outside and onto the second floor, if that was possible

“Huh? What?” Everyone’s eyes were trained on the line of girls that appeared to wrap all the way outside and onto the second floor, if that was possible. “What are all these people doing here?”

“Uh, I didn’t mean for this to happen,” The person who’d caused the comotion, Ryota Kise, said as he finished signing a notebook.

“It’s good to see you again,” Kuroko nodded his head respectfully.

“Good to see you,” Kise replied, smiling.

“Ryota Kise..”

“Sorry, really,” He rubbed his neck sheepishly. “Um, do you think you could wait five minutes?” He asked the girls. Luckily for him, the answer was yes as he hopped off the stage and sauntered over to the basketball players.

“W-what are you doing here?” Hyuga questioned, stuttering a bit.

“When I heard our next opponent was Seirin, I remembered Kurokocchi went here,” The member of the generation of miracles informed them, hands in his pockets. “So I thought I’d come say hi.”

“Excuse me,” Kirika stepped forward, right in front of Kise. “You’re taking up valuable practice time. Unless you’re here to give us information on your team, it would be best if you left so we could get back to practicing,” She told him, bowing.

“Oh wow,” He chuckled, “Sorry, I’m not here to give you guys info on us. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Kirika Ichinose,” She straightened, giving him a business smile that she’d learned from her father. “It’s nice to meet you, however I have to stress that this is a bad time.”

“Ah, right then,” The blonde smiled. “Then it looks like I’ll just have to see you again at the practice game.”

“Yes, we will look forward to it,” Riko found the courage to speak.

“Sorry for intruding,” Kise bowed, then tossed a grin at Kuroko. “See you again, Kurokocchi!”

“Goodbye.”

“You handled that so well, Ichinose-chan!” Koganei complimented excitedly. “I could never!”

“It’s no big deal,” She shook her head. “Let’s not waste time and get back to work, shall we?”

“Uh, right!” Riko agreed, getting the boys back on the court to continue practice. Meanwhile, as Kise was signing notebooks left and right, his mind could not stray off of Kirika. What a woman, he thought, smirking internally.

Not only that, but she’s as good at collecting information as Momoicchi, he glanced at the paper he’d taken from the pile on the floor, which showed practically all there was to know about Kaijo. I’m looking forward to this practice game.