30: meeting

A few days later, Aizen showed up at Seirin. "Whoa, who is that?"

"Who knows, but he's super cute..."

"What school is that uniform from?"

"Excuse me," The ginger walked up to a few girls that were chatting. "I'm trying to find the basketball gym; do you know where it is?" He questioned with a bright smile.

"Y-yes!" One stammered, probably surprised by how much better he looked while smiling. "We can show you, if you want!"

"If you could, that'd be a great help," He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'd probably get lost if you gave me directions, anyway."

"Right! No worries," Another grinned. "Come with us!" Thus, the group of girls showed Aizen where he needed to be, then went on their way after getting his number. Taking a second to sigh, the ginger opened the gym door.

"Excuse me," The Fukuda center called, stepping inside. There were only two girls in the gym, both by the stage. When they heard the door opening, they glanced his way. Kirika's eyes widened, obviously surprised. "Ah, you're Aida, correct?" Aizen smiled as he made his way over to the two, totally ignoring his sister.

"Yes, that's right," She faced him fully, smiling. "And you're Yano, the one I spoke to over the phone?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you," The ginger bowed, and Riko waved her hands in front of her.

"No need for formalities! Anyway, you said you wanted to speak about having a practice match with us?" She recalled, causing the player to nod.

"Yes. If it's not too much trouble, we'd like to invite your team to our school this coming week. Any day works for us, so if you could give me an idea of when would work for you as well-assuming you're still interested-then we can be on the same page," Aizen told her.

"Right then, we'd be more than happy to come on Monday next week after school," Riko decided. "Does that work for you?"

"Yes, it absolutely does," He smiled, getting out his phone. "I'll let my coach know about this. Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to playing you."

"Same here," Riko bowed as he went, then glanced at Kirika. The ginger was still in shock, having barely breathed during the exchange as she tried to wrap her mind around what she'd been seeing. "Kirika, are you okay?"

"Huh?" She whipped her head to face the coach, who had a worried expression on her face. "Oh, sorry, I must have been star struck," Kirika smiled bashfully, causing the other girl to smirk and slap her shoulder.

"He was pretty hot, wasn't he?"

Meanwhile, Aizen had made his way out of the gym, about to head to the entrance when he suddenly heard a gasp. Glancing in the direction of the sound, he raised an eyebrow. "Aizen..." Kagami was bracing himself against the wall, his eyes wide and trained on the ginger.

"Oh, hey Taiga," The older player greeted, smiling slightly. "Been a while. Two years?"

"Y-yeah," The redhead said, managing to push himself off the wall and sort of stumble towards Aizen. Knowing how he was after having spent most of his time in Los Angeles with him, the ginger let him embrace him, and wrapped his arms around his waist in turn. "Why'd you never reply?" The redhead grumbled into Aizen's neck.

"Hm?" Aizen hummed, chuckling. "There wasn't a need to. Did I upset you?"

"Mhm," He's such a puppy, the ginger thought with a sharp exhale, even though he hates dogs.

"Shall I make it up to you?" He whispered, his hands trailing lower until they were on Kagami's ass. The redhead shuddered, moving his head so that he was looking at Aizen full in the face. Then, he kissed him.

He probably wanted this for a long time from how forceful he's being, Aizen thought as their mouths collided. It's been a while since anyone's kissed me, so I suppose this is a good start. "Ngah," Kagami moaned, cupping the ginger's cheek as they broke for a moment. "Aizen.."

"You have practice, don't you?" He mused, detaching himself and patting the dejected puppy on the head. "We'll see each other again soon."

"Wait," He caught his arm as Aizen was turning. The second he glanced back at him, Kagami was on his knees. "I'm sorry. You can punish me later, so..." He trailed off as Aizen grasped his chin, their eyes locking. "Please go to my apartment and wait for me."

"Hmmm," Aizen took the key he was presented, giving himself a moment to examine it. Then, he let go of Kagami. "Alright. I'll see you when you get back, Taiga."

"Yes!" He bowed as the love of his life strolled off.

~*~

"Welcome back," Aizen greeted as Kagami burst through the door. The ginger was wearing an apron, having taken the liberty of making dinner for the two of them.

"Yeah, I'm back," The redhead smiled, closing the door behind him.

"Dinner's ready, so if you could set the table, I'll dish it out," He said, going back to what he had been doing. Nodding, Kagami went to work and put plates and silverware on the table before taking a seat. Aizen made his way over, putting down a few dishes in the center before going back to grab the rest.

"Thanks for the food," The two chanted once Aizen had taken his own seat. Digging in, the redhead was practically in bliss at the thought of whatever that was happening at the moment happening every day.

It was mostly silent as Aizen ate, being as serene as Kagami remembered. Of course, the redhead was watching him since he'd honestly thought it'd been a dream that he'd ran into Aizen. The reason he'd almost busted the door on his way in was because of how frantic he was to confirm that it was not, in fact, a dream. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," The ginger eventually spoke, drawing Kagami out of his thoughts.

Immediately his phone was in his hand. "If you insist," Several pictures later, Aizen was laughing as Kagami went through the new additions to his collection, deciding which ones to add to his shrine and which to just leave on his phone.

"I'm gonna go do the dishes," The ginger said, his laughter dying down to a few puffs here and there as his shoulders rocked.

"Uh, no, I can do it!" Kagami volunteered, but the older player locked eyes with him and he froze.

"No, you can go and get ready. I'll be there shortly," He didn't break eye contact as he spoke, then he closed his eyes and smiled. Shivering a bit, the redhead nodded.

"Okay," He stood up, venturing towards his room to prepare himself.

(Well done guys! We've gotten to the third update today. However, since I'm sure some of you would like to end on some smut, I propose if we can get this chapter to 100 comments, then I will update again! If I get to or not, hope you enjoyed the updates so far!)