25: home

(Comment goal is 11! Happy New Year's Eve! Let's all pretend it's not tho, cause if we do then it might just go by without smth even crazier than Corona happening 😭 just some friendly advice from your fed up author-san~)

"You guys aren't living together anymore?" Aizen raised an eyebrow as he looked between his parents. "And I'm living with you," He pointed at his father, who nodded. "And Kirika is living with you?" He pointed to his mother, who deadpanned at him.

"We'll be staying overnight with your father," She gave him a fierce look, "but don't even think of coming to my house, young man."

"Ah, of course not," He smiled charmingly. "How could I possibly intrude where I am not wanted?"

"Why are you being so rude to Aizen?" Kirika spoke up, acting confused. She really wasn't, though.

"Why?" Their mother huffed. "I don't recall an incestuous psycho coming out of my uterus, yet that's what's sitting in front of me."

"Mom!" The female ginger gaped as their father just sighed. Aizen was watching Kirika and noting her reactions, but he could see through her act. Leaning towards her, his lips brushed her ear.

"You can stop acting when we get home, alright?"

"Don't defend her!" She scowled at him, not giving up, and he gave her a pointed look. Her shoulders drooped as she nodded, then leaned onto his shoulder. "Fine, I'm sorry."

"Good girl," It's official, I'm in heaven, Aizen thought to himself as he smiled softly down at his sister. How I missed this...

Finally, after a bit more tension filled silence, the car stopped and the driver announced that they were home. "Hey Obara, how's the bite doing?" Aizen smirked as he passed the butler on his way inside.

"It has long since healed, thank you for your concern young master. The rabies test also came back negative," He replied without missing a beat. Aizen almost laughed.

"Glad to know you're in good health," He muttered, going on his way after receiving a dirty look from his mother.

"Aizen, I'll show you to your room," His father spoke once they were past the foyer.

"Lead the way," The son mused, following after the older man. His luggage was already inside when they arrived at the large room.

"As requested, I made sure there was a section of your room for a multi-level desk," The older man said, gesturing to the bare desk in a corner. A bed was sitting on the other side of the room, and Aizen caught a glimpse of a walk-in closet through one of the slightly ajar doors. This'll do, he thought to himself as he moved to his stuff.

"Thanks. You can go now, send Kirika up."

"The condition for her being here at all," His father pinched the bridge of his nose. "Was that you two not be in the same room without at least one other person present."