47: heated

(Still pissed, so not even gonna give you guys a comment goal. In other news, in regards to the cover of this book, I decided to change it on Quotev and keep it the same on here. If you want to see how it looks, go head over to Quotev!)

The third quarter started off with a face off between Himuro and Kagami, of course the former was the one to come out victorious. Still as beautiful as always, Tatsuya, Aizen smiled warmly as he watched Yosen retreat to defend. It's such a shame you're straight, but I don't mind making you my brother-in-law.

Only if they're both into it, of course, his smile faded. I guess I'll have to introduce them sometime.

Time and again, Himuro scored until, for whatever reason, Seirin's coach had Kagami subbed out for a bit. He is getting a bit heated, the young master observed. Immediately after, his eyes narrowed sharply when Kirika held Kagami's hands, looking like they were having a heartfelt discussion.

At first, the redhead seemed down enough to not notice the error in his ways, but a few sentences in and he moved his hands out of the ginger's, glancing around nervously. I'll have to punish you both later, Aizen cracked his neck, by breaking Kirika's wrist and four of Taiga's fingers.

As if hearing this pledge, the two shuddered. Kagami immediately knew he was in trouble, his toes curling in his shoes as he anticipated what kind of punishment his lover would give him. There were so many options, combinations, it was almost impossible to predict.

He remembered the one time Aizen had been accused of making someone kill themselves, but the charge had ended up being buried within the next few hours. The only reason the redhead knew of it was because he was with him at the time the mother of the person who'd died had accused the ginger.

It wasn't a pretty sight. He hadn't checked recently, but Kagami was sure the scratches left scars on Aizen's arms and neck when she'd tried to strangle him-"a life for a life!"

(37-28 7:49 3)

Yosen called a time out after repeated baskets from Seirin. Then, once the time out concluded, Kagami returned to the court. And then, during one play, Aizen's eyes widened at what the redhead was trying to do. "Is Alex here?" He asked himself, his voice quiet enough not to draw much attention. There was no way he could have thought of the Meteor Jam technique without the blonde bitch, so she must be in Japan, at least.

It would be such a pain if that person showed up out of nowhere and blew his cover. No matter what he did, Aizen could not conceal his true nature around that woman-he hated her guts that much.

Well, it's not like she liked him any more than he did her, so she probably wouldn't purposely approach him unless she was drunk like that one time.

After that unsuccessful play, Yosen started triple teaming Kiyoshi, who was acting as point guard. Thus, they got a steal, and Himuro went to shoot. However, coincidentally, Kagami slipped and managed to get a finger on the ball, causing it to bounce off the rim.

The next point went to Seirin with Kiyoshi dunking over Murasakibara on a rebound. However, the hype didn't last long as the acting point guard almost face planted on his way back to defense. A referee time out was called, and the audience started talking about what would happen.

"It's a shame, but it would be best to let him rest for a bit," Takizawa commented.

"He's in no condition to keep playing," Ishida agreed.

"But we all know he won't allow himself to be subbed out," Another third year chuckled, the team humming and voicing their agreements.

"Playing two positions at once has got to be tough," Another person remarked. "What do you think, Yano?"

"It does consume a large amount of stamina, especially since it's center and point guard," The ginger voiced his thoughts. "Having done it myself, it is tricky, but manageable."

"Right, it was on one of the videos you gave me," The coach recalled. "Didn't you win that game with over 180 points?"

"What?" Everyone swiveled to look between the two. "Is that true?!"

"Yeah, but we were just winging it since our point guard was injured," Aizen chuckled sheepishly.

"You're telling me," A second year gaped at him. "That you winged an 180 point game?!"

"It was pretty bad," The young master grimaced slightly. "Our opponents got to twenty six points that game because of my negligence."

"...holy shit," The team echoed, not even knowing how to take that information. They weren't given the time to process it since the game below resumed. A few moments into play, and Murasakibara decided to join offense. Aizen raised an eyebrow at this turn of events, how fun.

But, it is as I suspected, the young master leaned back in his seat, he's just a brute that relies on his height and strength. If we went head to head, I'd win easily. A smirk appeared on his face as his eyes traveled between his two friends; I wonder how you'll use this turn of events, Tatsuya. And I wonder how you'll handle it, Taiga.

Prove to me that you have what it takes to challenge me in the semifinals.

However, before either of the boys could do anything with the new turn of events, the giant broke the hoop. The sight made Aizen exhale sharply. "Brilliant," He grinned. "Now that is something."

The teams took a break, waiting for the hoop to be replaced, so Takizawa allowed the Fukuda Sogo boys to go get some snacks. As Aizen was walking, he found that a familiar form was standing near the vending machines. "Hello Tatsuya."

"Ah," The shooting guard turned towards the voice, his face softening into a smile. "Hello Aizen, it's been a while."

"Were you waiting for me?" The ginger glanced around the area. "I don't see any of your teammates."

"I saw you in the crowd, and realized I hadn't come to say my greetings even though you must have gotten to Japan far sooner than now," Himuro explained. "Anyway, Taiga is still as in love with you as ever, it seems."

"What makes you say that?" Aizen chuckled.

"When we were talking earlier," The male's expression dropped slightly. "He said he wanted to beat me so that he'll feel worthy of proposing to you, since he still thinks I'm your favorite."

"Did he now?" The young master rolled his eyes ever so slightly as he drew Himuro into a hug, pressing his lips to his cheek. "He's a little late."