36: kiss

(Comment goal is 15!)

The preliminaries came faster than anyone anticipated, and soon the Fukuda Sogo Academy basketball team was on its way to their first game on November 7th. Since, technically speaking, the actual preliminaries had started way back in the Inter High prelims, there were only one round of preliminaries for the Winter Cup. If they won this game, Fukuda Sogo Academy would go on to the league games. From there, the top two teams would go to the inter high.

Aizen wasn't worried, since they were playing one of the lowest ranked teams that still got to participate. No one else seemed worried either, and the icing on the cake was the fact that Aizen and Haizaki sat out the entire match.

Takizawa said it was so that other teams who may have come to scout wouldn't be able to see their true power, which made sense. But there weren't many open seats at their game for any scouts, considering how many of the students from their school were there to support them.

With that support, Fukuda Sogo Academy ended up dominating at 89 to 54.

"Great game!" The students lined up outside, clapping as the Fukuda Sogo team exited.

"Way to go guys!"

"Get us that championship!"

"We believe in you!"

"Kyaaaa it's Yano!" Some girls shrieked as said person walked past. He smiled at them with a nod.

"Tch," Haizaki glared at them, tempted to wrap his arm around the ginger's waist but knew he'd probably get scolded for it, so he kept his hands to himself.

"He didn't even play," A few of the jealous guys grumbled. "What's the big deal?"

Their jealousy was only fanned, considering in all of the league games, Aizen did not play. Yet, he still sent the ladies up in squeals with a single glance. Haizaki, however, did play in the league games, meaning they won even easier than the preliminary game.

The ending scores were 112 to 69, 129 to 51, and 107 to 77.

After each game, Aizen would reward the ace to the point of him blacking out. And each morning after, Haizaki would find himself clean, vibrator in place, and back at his house, without a trace as to how he got there.

It felt like the young master was setting a boundary between them, one that Haizaki dared not cross just yet. That, while they could ravage each other like wild beasts, they were nothing more than sex partners. Aizen didn't need to say it outright for the ace to understand his intentions, considering how obvious he was being about it.

Not to mention the fact that Haizaki himself had used similar tactics on his previous sex partners. No matter what, the fact that he was being treated the way he'd treated others-a bit better, actually, if he thought about it-felt bitter to him. It just didn't sit right, and it made him feel annoyed.

But, at the same time, there was no way in hell he'd be the one to ask to stop. If anything, he'd be the one to ask for more. But it isn't the right time yet; we'll win the Winter Cup and then I'll ask him on a date, he told himself as he got ready for another day of school.

Maybe I'll kiss him and then ask him? Just to be sure he can't deny it in front of everyone that we're involved, even if he does decline the date. Well, he smirked as he picked up his bag, I guess we need to win the Winter Cup first.

"Yo, Haizaki! Good game yesterday, man," Some of his friends complimented as he came upon the school a while later.

"Thanks," He huffed. "But it was barely worth my time, woulda rathered be playing at the arcade."