41: blast from the past

(Let's get to 15 comments, since 17 seems to be too much for you guys to handle.)

Sometime Two Years Ago…

Taiga had just gotten out of school after completing his transfer papers, and had decided to stop in to see how Aizen was doing, and to hang out with him if possible; since the redhead was leaving soon he wanted to spend as much time as possible with the person he cherished most.

Since the ginger lived by himself, he’d given the redhead a spare key in case he didn’t answer the door, since the doorbell didn’t reach to the second floor very well, especially to the young master’s room. So, after ringing the doorbell twice, Taiga used the key and opened the door.

The house was completely silent as he took off his shoes and set them down beside the two other pairs. He figured Aizen had gotten another pair since his old ones were starting to break, so he didn’t pay it much mind as he made his way to the stairs.

If he’d just taken a second to observe the new pair of shoes, he’d have realized that they were not in Aizen’s size. And not just that, but he’d seen them on another person before, several times in fact. However, the redhead remained ignorant as he conquered the stairs and moved towards the bedroom.

While Aizen did have an office full of equipment, he preferred to stay in the comfort of his room, where he had a small desk with a rather comfy chair. Therefore, Taiga ignored the closed office door and moved to the bedroom door, putting his hand on the knob and twisting.

“Ah—ah—ah—” Was the first thing the redhead heard along with the slaps of skin to skin as the door cracked open. However, it was too late to stop the door from opening fully. Taiga was then faced with his two best friends fucking.

It didn’t take long for the top to notice him, considering the bottom’s face was being plowed into the bed. “Oh, hey Taiga,” Aizen greeted, not pausing in his assault on Tatsuya’s ass. His words, however, prompted the shooting guard to shift his head so that he could see a bit.

“Ngh—Aiz—Ahh!” He was obviously feeling really good with the drool coming out of his mouth, either that or he was really trying to talk but just couldn’t get the words out from how brutally the ginger was going.

“Wanna join us?” Aizen questioned, slowing his pace slightly as he leaned over Tatsuya, his eyes on Taiga. “I’m sure Tatsuya would love to suck you off,” He lifted his head from the bed, his eyes now on the shooting guard’s face. He smirked as he drawled out his next words, grinding on the bottom. “Isn’t that right?”

“Y-yes…” Tatsuya moaned, totally not registering what was asked of him. Following that, Aizen’s fingers dipped into Tatsuya’s mouth, making it widen and more drool escape. All the while, the redhead could only stare, shocked into silence.

There was no way he would dream up something this ludicrous. Yet, he wanted it to be a dream. He wanted it not to be real. How could Aizen do this? No, he couldn’t have been in his right mind. That meant, his thought as his eyes went to the pleasure crazed Tatsuya, it’s all your fault. He must have seduced him!

“Yo, you gonna join or not?” Aizen questioned as he pulled back from the boy, shoving his head back onto the bed as he resumed his brutal pace.

“Wait,” Taiga was reminded of the reality in front of him. “Aizen what is this?”

“Huh?” The question seemed to confuse the ginger as he paused in his assault, giving the redhead a curious look. Then, after a moment of silence other than Tatsuya’s panting, Aizen suddenly laughed. It jolted through both of the boys, for very different reasons. “Oh my god,” He almost snorted, running a hand through his hair before retaining eye contact with Taiga. “Did you think you were special? Is that why you look so betrayed?”