38: shoot

(Two possible updates today! Comment goal is 17! Enjoy~}

“I can’t believe you dragged me into this,” Haizaki grumbled, carrying two boxes of pizza as Aizen held two containers of appetizers, one in each hand since they had handles. The two had been sent out to get food for the team since their match wasn’t until the late evening and they wanted to watch the other teams. No one wanted to go back to the hotel; it had been a unanimous vote.

“And yet I recall you volunteering right after I did,” The ginger glanced back at him, a look on his face telling the ace that he was being anything but slick. “Don’t put the blame on me. I am still more than capable of operating a remote—”

“Okay, okay, I get it,” He instantly gave in, heaving a sigh. “Always gotta have the last word, huh Aizen?”

“I just need to make sure you know you can’t step out of line while I’m around,” He hummed, a smile on his face as they continued forward. Soon, the venue was in front of them, only one more set of stairs to go up before they could go inside.

However, that stair case seemed to be a hang out spot for a few different people, all from different teams. And they seemed to be having a very intense stare down. “Excuse us,” Aizen said as he and Haizaki walked up to them.

“Aizen?” Kagami and Kirika jerked out of the way.

“Ah, hello you two,” He smiled, closing his eyes with a nod. “It’s been some time. You should come hang out with us,” His green eyes were revealed, staring intensely at the other ginger. “Kirika.”

“S-sure,” She agreed, suppressing the shiver that threatened to run down her spine. “Shall I help you carry that?”

“Yo, who’s this chick?” Haizaki was suddenly between the two, a glare on his face as he looked her up and down. Suddenly, his eyes widened at the feeling of the vibrator turning on, causing his toes to curl in his shoes while he tried not to stagger.

“Actually, if you could Kirika, please help my teammate with the pizza,” Aizen told her.

“Right,” She quickly took a box.

“Wait, who the hell are you to be ordering Kirika around like that?” The person with a Touou uniform on demanded, stepping towards them.

“Dude you do not want to mess with—”

“He’s my brother!” The ginger in question quickly spoke up, interrupting Kise. “So it’s fine,” Turning to Kagami and Kuroko, she nodded to them. “I’ll be back later, can you inform Riko for me?”

“Sure,” Kuroko agreed.

“Hold up. Zaki-chin? That you dude?” Murasakibara raised an eyebrow.

“Do you know these people?” Aizen glanced at his ace, who nodded as he continued to stop himself from toppling over. Usually, the vibrator only stayed on until he stopped doing whatever it was that Aizen disapproved of, but this time, it wasn’t stopping. And he hadn’t worn his ring that day!

“T-they’re teammates from middle school,” He answered shakily.

“You don’t look well, Shogo,” The player with a Rakuzan uniform commented, a pair of scissors in his hand.

“He’s fine, right?” Aizen said, glancing back at his ace. His expression looked harmless, but he’d gotten pretty good at reading the ginger’s eyes and they were giving him a warning. The vibrations got even more intense, causing him to inhale quickly.

“Yeah, of course,” He scoffed, trying to play it off cool.

“Well then, let’s go. I’ll see you in the semifinals, Taiga. And I’ll see you,” The ginger glanced at Kise. “In the quarter finals. Goodbye now,” He said, moving up the stairs with Haizaki and Kirika in toe, disappearing into the venue a few moments later.