61: almost time

The time had arrived for the championships of the Winter Cup. Aizen had gone back to meet up with the team at their hotel to regroup and grab their things after an exciting day on the town. A few had heard of the incident, but as usual, the killer was undisclosed so the young master had nothing to worry about.

Haizaki seemed rather cheerful to him, especially since he'd been left behind with Kirika, but Aizen supposed it wasn't exactly a bad development. After taking inventory of what they had to make sure everything was accounted for, they headed out.

It didn't take them long to reach the venue, and it was already starting to get crowded even though they had arrived forty five minutes early. However, even through the crowd, Aizen would recognize them anywhere. "Hey, I need to break off for a bit," He muttered to Takizawa, who waved him off to go ahead.

"Sure, then see you in a bit. Don't be too late," He replied as the team went on ahead. Haizaki, obviously, stayed behind to see what the ginger was up to. He found out a second later as he approached two people near the entrance of the venue.

"Ah, Aizen!" The male of the twins beamed, waving at him once he'd spotted the ginger. The female glanced up from the food in her hands, turning to where her twin brother was waving.

All of the food in her arms fell to the ground as she practically flew, latching onto Aizen as she kissed him hard on the mouth

All of the food in her arms fell to the ground as she practically flew, latching onto Aizen as she kissed him hard on the mouth. Haizaki could barely keep himself from gaping again, it felt like this was deja vu from earlier.

"Hm, salty," Aizen hummed in English once they'd separated, the girl being taken off of him by her brother. "What are you both doing here?"

"I heard that you made it to the finals," The twin brother responded. "So when I booked a flight to come see you, Bella found out and insisted on coming as well."

"Is there a problem with that?" Bella snapped, shoving her brother away from him and hugging Aizen as she glared at her twin. "There's no way in hell I'm letting you have alone time with Aizen, Blue!"

"As possessive as always, Bella," The ginger snickered, ruffling her hair before planting a kiss on her forehead. Haizaki's jaw dropped.

"Like I'd ever not be possessive of such a beautiful human being," She snuggled into him. "And of course, I had to come watch your big game when I heard about it."

"Fair enough," He decided, beckoning Blue over. "Now get off me, you got crumbs on my clothes."

"Too bad."

"He said get off, dumbass," Blue discarded her, immediately replacing her as he hugged Aizen. "Missed you."

"Same here," Aizen smiled. "You can probably go hang out with Dakarai for the finals--"

"That asswipe is here too?" Bella scowled at the new information before scoffing. "Well, I guess it's fine as long as he knows his place is below me."

"Such a tsundere," The ginger smirked once Blue had pecked his cheek and released him. "So how long are you both here? I don't mind taking you out tomorrow if you're still here."

"We're here for the rest of the week," Blue told him.

"Great," Aizen smiled, then he glanced back at Haizaki. "Oh right, let me introduce you to one of my teammates."

"A teammate?" The two immediately looked interested, their gazes falling on Haizaki. He gulped, suddenly feeling an overwhelming amount of pressure.

"This is Shogo Haizaki, he's a forward that can steal moves after seeing them once," The young master introduced, so he bowed.

"Nice to meet you," Haizaki said in as good of English as he could before straightening. Almost instantly, Blue was in front of him, shaking his hand excitedly.

"You're a forward? Awesome, same here! Nice to meet you too, Shogo!" He beamed, then paused. "Wait, Japan uses last names, right? So I should call you Haizaki?"

"that's right.." He didn't know what was up with this person, but it made him uncomfortable and was weirding him out.

"Cool! I'd ask for a one on one just to test out your skills, but you guys have a game, so maybe we can do it sometime this week!" Blue proposed. "Oh right, my name is Blue, and this is my sister Bella."

"Sup," She held up a peace sign nonchalantly, the discarded food back in her arms. The sight made all three of the boys sweatdrop. "Oh hey, when can we meet your sister?" A smirk slid onto the girl's face as she asked the question.

Aizen shrugged. "Who knows, probably tonight," He said. From the slight downturn of her lips, it was easy to see that was not the reaction she wanted. "Anyway, I'll see you guys later. Don't cause Dakarai too much trouble, and try not to attempt in public."

"Fiiine," Bella groaned as her brother rolled his eyes. After that, the two Fukuda Sogo players made their way into the venue. Being only a few steps away from the locker room, Haizaki suddenly pulled Aizen into a storage area, pinning him against the wall and kissing him like his life depended on it.

Cute, the young master thought as he went along with it. The ace's hands were on his cheek and hip, pulling him as close as their bodies could be. Another second passed before Haizaki pulled back, panting a bit. "Jealous, are we?" The young master chuckled with an amused expression in his eyes.

"Yeah, there something wrong with that?" the ash haired male demanded with a glare, so the ginger shook his head.

"Not at all, I find it cute," He tilted his head thoughtfully. "Though I usually find it bothersome, I suppose today I'm just in a good mood."

"Because of those people?" He gestured back the way they came, causing Aizen to shrug.

"Who knows. Anyway, do you want to take care of that," His eyes trailed down to the tent in Haizaki's pants. "by yourself, or here with me? You picked a good spot with no cameras," He smirked, raising an eyebrow as the ace flushed.

"...Make me feel good, Aizen."

"I always do."