|| 𝕐.𝕆.𝕌||

Y.O.U by Luh Kel
—————

Alex's POV

Owning O'Brien Consolidated is complicated but also fun. When I walk through the halls leading to my office I see a lot of new faces. Right now I have a zoom meeting with the judge handling Scarlett's child custody because her ex-husband is now suing Scarlett for custody of Rose. "Yes I understand that. Your Honor Ms.Johansson is a mother and has a boyfriend and they both have very busy jobs. What Mr.Dauriac doesn't understand is Ms.Johansson is trying everying she can to spend time with her daughter." I try to reason with the judge handling this custody battle.

Third person POV

Judge: According to Mr.Dauriac's lawyer Ms.Johansson is dedicated to her work more then her family.

Alex: That's not true. I know Ms.Johansson personally as well as her daughter. They have a great bond, a even better bond than me and my mother have. At least make it to where Scarlett can still see her daughter. Without having to go to France and leaving her life here.

Judge: Fine. I expect to see you in court this Saturday along with Ms.Black and Ms.Johansson.

Alex: Of course Your Honor.

Judge: See you Saturday Counsler.

Alex: See you Saturday Your Honor.

Alex ends the meeting then leaves her office heading to the ball room where all O'Brien workers are at. When Alex enters she heads up to the stage and stands in front of a microphone.

"Good Afternoon everyone. Some of you are wondering why we are in the ball room. Well today I'm here to greet the new faces here. As some of you know I am Alex O'Brien. Also today I name the CFO of O'Brien Consolidated. She is working at the HQ in L.A but she will come here to meet me, and when I say me I mean us." I say keeping my speech short because I'm not much of a speech person. I get off the stage and shake some hands before leaving to go home. It's now 6:00pm which means your family is in that big ass house of yours.

--

Alex's POV

I pull up to my house noticing Lizzie's car in my drive, so I park next to her and exit my car heading into my house. "Olsen?" I call out the Olsen sister while walking into the kitchen where I see Lizzie and Julie setting up the dinning table. "What's the special occasion?" I asked getting slightly confused.

"Nothing special. Just the fact Lizzie is going back to L.A this weekend." Julia said placing the forks down.

"Okay. Is Mk and Ashley coming over?" I asked taking off my blazer.

"Fortunately yes." Lizzie answered my question.

"Great. Well I'm going to head up to shower because my day was exhausting so if I crash out early I'm sorry," I say walking to the stairs and heading up to my room.

Your house: