|| 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 ||

Alex's POV

I wake up when I feel an arm wrap around my stomach. It felt manly so I open my eyes to see Scott smiling and I roll out of bed, hitting my head in the process. "SCOTT WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell and I see Scarlett recording the whole thing. "You planned this too Ingrid!?" I ask using her middle name so she knows she's in trouble.

"I-I- Bye" Scarlett runs out of the room and I chase after her only in my Boxers and sports bra. When I reach the living room I see Rose and Dylan.

"Oh shit." I said running back to my room to get clothes on. After I get clothes on I go back to the living room and see Scarlett, Scott, Dylan, and Rose watching TV. "Dylan what are you doing here?" I ask my brother.

"Oh hey.  Scarlett called me 3 days ago asking if I can come over as a surprise." He answers.

"Well I'm certainly surprised because I was chasing Scarlett in my boxers after finding thing 1 in my bed." I point to Scott.

"Well I called Scott over because Rose wanted a day with Chris and Scott before Scott moves to LA." Scarlett says.

"Okay but that doesn't explain why my brother is here. No offense Dylan." I say.

"Right. Lizzie and I are uhh dating." Dylan says and I clench my jaw.

"Is she still with Robbie?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Mind explaining why?"

"He's been sleeping with other women so I took that as an opportunity to get a date with her. 2 dates later I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." He answers.

"So when Lizzie went to LA were you guys on the same flight?" I ask and he nods, I smile and hug my brother. "If you break her heart I will not hesitate to punch you in the face." I threaten my brother with a smile.

"Yeup ok, got it. Oh and I'm meeting Lizzie's parents parents tonight, so any advice?" He ask.

"David likes football and sucks at barbecuing so if you see him struggling with the grill help him out. Jarnette is like Lizzie. Likes her garden and Likes to cook nd bake."  I said. "Oh and Mary-Kate and Ashley like to mess around with people Lizzie dates. They won't mind the 2 year age gap between you & Lizzie. Trent on the other hand is very overprotective of his sisters. Trent knows where I live so don't fuck this dinner up Dylan Rhodes O'Brien. I don't feel like having another football being thrown through my window." I use his full name with a serious tone.

"Baby!" Scarlett yells from the kitchen which is honestly surprising since the kitchen is like 5 minutes away.

"Baby? Since when has that been going on?" Dylan asked.

"Since 2-3 days ago. After the court hearing." I reply then go to the kitchen just noticing Rose and Scott left.  "Yes my love?"

"Since Dylan is meeting Lizzie's parents tonight I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic with me as our first official date?" She ask.

"I would love too.  So what do you want at the picnic?"

"Well there has to be wine. Sandwiches, fruits, and snack." She answers my question.

"Okay." We hear the front door close so I kiss her. "There will be a punishment for your actions later." I whisper seductively in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Come on let's go get ready." She says pulling me with her. 

Scarlett and I decided we'll match for our picnic date then make our way to the supermarket to get things for our picnic. "You really want us to wear black leather jackets?" I ask in a childish tone.