Love

Time skip to the wedding

It's been a couple months since we adopted Ari and our family has been stronger than ever. I'm in hotel room that I rented for today, getting ready to marry the love of my life. I use a black tuxedo since the wedding theme is red and black, in honor of black widow. I don't know what Scarlett is wearing but I know she'll look beautiful.

"Do you have you vows?" Vin asked.

"Of course I do." I tell my best man.

"Let's here it then." He said and I shake my head.

"Nahh, you'll hear it when I say it." I said and he smiles. "Bring the car upfront. It's time to go." I said and he nods. He goes and brings the car upfront and I meet him there.

Once we get to the venue I stand at the end of the aisle waiting for Scarlett. I have my best friend and my brother by my side for this. Scarlett walks down the aisle and I see how beautiful she looks.

Skip to the vows.

"Scarlett you go first." Th priest told us.

"Alex, from the moment I met you I knew you would always be by my side. We had our ups and downs, but we had 3 kids together and Rose loves you as her own mother as well. Whenever I'm not with you I feel down on days, but it's different when we have family days. You make me laugh and smile and I'm really happy you do that. I love you from the moon and beyond." Scarlett said ending her vows and I smile hard, trying to hold back my tears.

"Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, I knew from the moment you walked into my house with Colin, I knew I always wanted to be there for you and Rose. We have such a beautiful life together and I want to be with you, to grow old with you, and to raise our kids together. Liam loves you just as much as I love you. You've made me happy in the past couple years we've been together. I love you so much and I hope we can spend more time with each other in the afterlife. I'm thankful we have a family together, we' even adopted a girl together and she loves you more than she loves me. You're such a good mom, fiancé, and sister that I hope we can escalate our marriage more than ever." I said and she wipes a tear and laughs.

"By the power invested in me I may pronounce you married. You may kiss the bride."

I kiss Scarlett and our family cheers.

~~~

The end.

Story 2 coming soon on @natxwanda2