||𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦||

After I made my mom's spaghetti recipe I leave the kitchen and go to my room to wake Scarlett and Rose up. When I get there I see Scarlett and Rose cuddling with each other. I walk over to Scarlett and start pecking her lips until it turns into a smile. The minute she smiles I pull away and say "Come get up. Dinners ready."

"Fine. But I will only get up if I get one more kiss." She puckers her lips and I kiss her passionately then pull away. "Okay I'll get up now." Scarlett gently gets out of bed and goes to the restroom to fix her hair.

I look down at Rose then lay down next her. She cuddles up to me and I cuddle back and close my eyes for a minute then I see a flash and I open my eyes and saw Scarlett smiling innocently.

The picture:

"I'm saving that as my wallpaper

"I'm saving that as my wallpaper." Scarlett says admiring the photo.

"Urgh you know I don't like my photo being taken off guard Doll." I said as Rose stirs awake. I look at her she opens her eyes and when she sees me she climbs on top of me and cuddles me more.

"What made her so clingy to you?" Scarlett says with a puzzled look on her face.

"Mama Alex died in the movie." Rose tells her mom.

"You made Rose watch Fast and Furious!?" Scarlett asked giving me a death stare.

"In my defense she wanted to watch it." I said as I get up. Scarlett tries to go and hug me from behind but Rose pushes her away.

"No mama, My Alex!" Rose said hugging my neck a little to tight.

"Yeah Scarlett Her Alex." I said walking to the Kitchen carrying Rose. When I reach the kitchen I put Rose's plate with one hand since she doesn't want to get down, which I don't mind. I take her plate and bring her food and herself to the dining room. "Alright Rosie sit here while I put mine and mama's plate okay?" I said as I put her down on the chair and she nods.

I walk into the kitchen and see Scarlett putting mine and her plate and I hug from behind putting my chin on her shoulder. "Hi Baby." Scarlett says as she finishes the plates.

"Hi doll." I answer.

"Is it weird I was jealous of Rose taking you away from me?" She asks chuckling lightly.

"Yes. Wanna know why?" I ask.

"Why?" She answers.

"It's you and it's always going to be you. Now come on Rose's is in the dining room by herself. You can go ahead and I'll get drinks. Does Rose like Sunny D?"

"Yes she does."

"Do you want red wine or white wine?"

"Red." Scarlett answers as she takes our plates to the table. I get a wine glass and a princess cup that I recently bought for my Rosie Posey. I pour their drinks then I get myself a water and head to the dining room. When I get there I give Scarlett her wine and Rose her sunny d.