|| 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 ||

Alex's POV

It's been 3 months since the premier and Scarlett and I are always so fucking busy. I had to appoint my sister, Julia, as temporary CEO of O'Brien Consolidated while everyone in the marvel cast & I reshoot Avengers: Endgame. Right now Scarlett and I are headed to my personal OBGYN to see if the baby is healthy.

"Okay Scarlett... I'm Dr.Nededog. I'm Alex's personal OBGYN." Dr.Nededog explained while Scarlett lifts up her shirt.
(Ned•Dee•Dog)

"Thank you for seeing us on such a short notice Dr.Nededog." Scarlett said out of appreciation.

"Of course. I'm going to put the gel on now so it might get a little cold." Dr.Nededog put the gel on Scarlett's stomach and starts the ultrasound. "Okayyyy the babies look perfectly healthy and strong. In about 2 months I would like you to come back if you plan on knowing the gender."

I look at her in shock and say, "We're having twins!?" Dr.Nededog laughs and nods.

"Congrats Al. You deserve it." Dr.Nededog said and she took off her blue surgical gloves. I wiped the gel off of Scarlett while Dr.Nededog leaves the room.

~~~

After the appointment Scarlett and I went home to tell Rose the news. Thankfully Roman was able to watch her while he was in Atlanta. When we got to our apartment we thanked Roman and he left.

"Mama?" Rose called out for me.

"Yes princess?" I respond.

"Cuddles?" Rose asked in the most cutest way possible. I pick her up and lay her between me and Scarlett as we lay on the couch.

"Princess?" I call and Rose looks up.

"Yes Mama?" She asked.

"Mommy and I have to tell you something..." Rose sits up and so does Scarlett and I.

"What you wanna tell me?" Rose asked.

"Well, Mommy has 2 babies in her tummy." Scarlett says and Rose just nods.

After 10 seconds of silence, Rose pushes Scarlett's shirt up and kisses her tummy. Scarlett quickly takes a picture and saves it as her Home Screen.

Scarlett's Home Screen :

~~~

" I want a sister and a brother." Rose said as we laid back down.

"We'll find out if you have a brother and sister in 2 months princess." I tell her and she cuddles into my neck.

"I love you mommy. I love you Mama." Rose said as she doses off to sleep.

"We love you too." Scarlett and I say at the same time. I put my arm around Rose pulling her into me protectively.

"You're a good mother baby." Scarlett whispers as we make eye contact.

"You're a good mother too my Queen." I use my free hand to bring her hand to my face and I kiss her palm. "I love you Scarlett Ingrid Johansson" I whisper looking at her lips and eyes.

"I love you too Alex Chase O'Brien." Scarlett replies and I kiss her lips. Scarlett smiles into the kiss which causes me to smile. "We need to think of baby names."

"Mmmm... let's make a deal." I said while I rub my princesses back.

"What's the deal?" She asked.

"I pick the first name and you pick the middle name." I said and Scarlett hums in agreement.

"Okay. Who's last name are they taking?" She asked softly.

"Yours. I want them to have the Johansson last name because your last name is what I'm taking when we get married." I said and Scarlett blushes.

"Okay. What names do you have if the twins are both girls?" Scarlett asked.

"I have Nova and Andrea." I answer. "What about the middle names?" I ask.

"Nova Avery and Andrea Marie." She answers.

"If the twins are one boy and one girl I have Nova and Brian." I said.

"Why would you choose Brian for the boy?"

~~~~~~

A/N: Cliffhanger 💀💀