|| 𝟚 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||

Alex's POV

It's been 2 years since Rose's 4th birthday she's now 5 turning six but right now the twins, Scarlett, and I are in our room cuddling.

"Mama sleep?" Nova asked.

"Yes baby. Go ahead and sleep." I answer. I look over to my beautiful girlfriend who's sleeping with Brian. "I'm tired." Scarlett said.

"Me too." I reply.

"Rose is coming home this weekend from France." Scarlett said excitedly.

"I hope so. I miss her too much already." I said sighing in happiness.

"Me too baby. Me too." She said. "How's Julie and the company?" Scarlett asked.

"She doesn't want to own the company but just be paid as a CEO which means I have to pay her 2.5 million a year. If she ever wants a raise it would be 2.10 million." I said.

"Sounds like fun." Scarlett said sarcastically.

"It's not" I laugh a bit. "How's Dylan and Lizzie?" I ask.

"Lizzie's still shocked Dylan proposed 2 months ago." Scarlett answered chuckling.

"Yeah. Ima be pretty shocked if they have a kid." I said.

"Me too."

Scar and I talk until we both fall into slumber.

NEXT DAY

Today Liam and the twins are going to my mothers so Scarlett and I can celebrate our anniversary today. Also today is the day I plan to propose to my darling girlfriend of 2 years and 5 months.

"Alright baby do you have everything before you go to grandma's house?" Scarlett asked Liam.

"Yes mommy." Liam answered.

"And how do you know?" Scarlett asked.

"Because Mama said to always be prepared for whatever is to come and I have. I just hope Grandma's prepared for me, Nova, and Brian to come."

"She is my beautiful boy." I said grabbing the keys for my 2020 Lincoln Navigator.

" I said grabbing the keys for my 2020 Lincoln Navigator

~~~

Scarlett and I put the kids in their booster seats then take off to my moms place. I put on Pink Fong for Nova, Pj Mask for Liam, and Coco Melon for Brian.

"Mama when can we see Uncle Vin again?" Liam asked.

"Uncle Vinny?" Nova asked. For a one year old this baby is really smart.

"Soon. Uncle Vinny and cousin Meadow is coming to New York with your other cousins." I answer.

"Otay." Nova answered.

"Brian are you okay? You've been oddly quiet my child." I said and Scarlett looked at me weirdly. "What?" I ask.

",My child'? Really? Are you from the 1600s?" Scarlett asked teasingly.