|| 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟 ||

Alex's POV

So it's now the next day. Scarlett and the Infinity war cast is promoting the movie that comes out in a month and she asked me to be her date at the premier and I obviously said yes. Rose is going to stay with my mom the day of the premier when we go to LA, so yay to traveling. I'm in Scarlett's dressing room on the phone with my assistant while Scarlett gets her make up done.

~Phone Call~

Alex: No I just need one thing and you can take leave with pay til I get back to New York.

Rita: When are you leaving?

Alex: Well Scarlett has a interview with Jimmy Kimmel next week so we'll probably leave Manhattan this weekend.

Rita: What's this one thing?

Alex: Have the CFO of OBC have an office ready when I arrive. I haven't been showing up to work and I need to sign a couple investment papers and a couple contracts.

Rita: You got boss. How much are you paying me while your gone?

Alex: Ima give you about 50,000 since I don't feel like paying you while I'm back too.

Rita: Are you always this straight forward? You give me all your work to-

Alex: You applied for a job at O'Brien Consolidated. You wanted to be an assistant and you are a assistant for the CEO and owner of O'Brien Consolidated. You don't work for the CFO or COO you work for me and so do they. You wanna apply for another job? Go ahead because I can have another you within a day and you'll be gone. So listen when I say I am YOUR boss. Ok? I'm the CEO and you're just someone who is supposed to fetch me coffee or have my contracts on my desk when I say so. If I don't say so then you don't get paid. Understand how this works?

Rita: I have done nothing but treat you with respect when you treat me like shit. You think you're so above people you can just pay a shit load of money and not have consequences for it.

Alex: *chuckles* you're fired. Oh and Rita, I don't think I'm above people because I was a celebrity or a company owner. To be honest I'm one of the top respected female CEO's in the world. Your money will be sent to your bank account. Thank you for your services but they are no longer needed as are you.

~call ended~

Once the call ended Scarlett gets called onto the stage and I turn on the tv that's showing Jimmy and Scarlett's conversation. During the interview Jimmy mentions my relationship with her and her face goes blank as she touches her stomach. All I want to do right now is run out there and give her a comforting hug.

~Interview~

Jimmy: So Scarlett... Are you and Alex O'Brien together?

Scarlett: Yes. We are in a healthy relationship and she treats my daughter like her own.

Jimmy: Mind telling us about this newly relationship?

Scarlett: Well I made the first move obviously. I don't know but something about her relationship with Rose is what made start to fal- like her. She's also been there for me since my break up with Colin and it was weird because the day I broke up with Colin was the same day I met her and She helped me with my personal problems.

Jimmy: She sounds like a keeper.

Scarlett: She is.

Jimmy: Is there anything you can tell me about the new Avengers movie?

Scarlett: I wish I could honestly but I don't have the confirmation to give you anything

~End of the Interview~