|| Home ||

The next day Scarlett, Ari, and I went back to New York after heading our separate ways with the Obamas'. We went to Guam's airport and head to Hawaii then to L.A then to New York. The Layovers were about 1 or 2 hours long. When we got home a little figure crashed into my legs. I look down and see my beautiful stepdaughter I have not seen in 2 weeks. "Hi Rose. How was France?" I asked curiously.

"C'était amusant maman." Rose answered.
(It was fun Mama.)

"C'est bien petite fille." I replied while Ari looked at us confused on what was just said.
(That's good babygirl.)

"Rose I'd like you to meet your new sister. Arianna Johansson." Scarlett said calmly, waiting for Rose's reaction.

"I ALWAYS WANTED A OLDER SISTER!" Rose screamed excitedly and hugged Arianna tight to the point she couldn't breathe.

"Ai-Air.." Was all Ari said so Rose let go. "For a 6 1/2 year old you're pretty strong." Ari said holding her neck.

"Sorry Ari." Rose apologized and kissed Ari's cheeked cutely.

"Rosie, where's Grandma and your brother and sister?" I asked.

"They went to the store while Aunt Lizzie offered to watch me with Uncle Dylan but they fell asleep." Rose answered and I smirked evilly.

"Rose get mama the whip cream in the ice box." I said and she nodded while the 2 girls smacked my arm. "OW!" I shouted, flinching at the sting.

"If you do that prank i swear to god!" My angry Natasha Romanoff fiancee looking person said.

"Too bad babygirl..." I said. " Ari go upstairs and take a left. Your room looks like a master bedroom but it's not."

"Okay." As soon as Arianna left, Rose came back in and handed me me a can of whip cream then left again. 

"I promise I will have someone clean my mess if I don't clean it." I said and gave Scarlett a quick kiss before going into the living room. I put the whip cream on both there faces and use a feather to wake them up. Reminds me of when I did this prank to Paul with Meadow. The bring their dry untouched to their creamy face. They shoot up awake and i book it to my room to see Scarlett reading a book, so I hop on the bed and just start kissing Scarlett roughly.

She pushed me back slightly and said, "What are you doing?"

"Im... Making... up... for... doing... the ... prank..." I said between kisses on her neck.

"Not now... I'm tired.

"Me too honestly. Let's take a nap before my mother come back." I said and she nods in agreement.

"I love you from the milky way and back." Scarlett said and I just start laughing. "Okay what now?"

"because you said the milky way when we live on a planet in the milky way." I laughed immaturely.

"Shut up you ass." Scarlett said so I kiss her multiple times. 

"I love you more then 1,000,000,000,000 Galaxies combined baby." I said and kissed her blushing self then took a nap with her head on my chest.