|| 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ||

Alex's POV

"Why would you pick Brian for the boy?" Scarlett asked me softly.

"I would pick Brian because our son would be named after someone who was there for me as a brother on and off screen. Our son would be named after Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner." I respond with a smile on my lips.

The one thing I like to do is talk about my memories with Paul. After the first Fast and Furious, Paul stuck by my side because we both promised Meadow we would always be there for her. The only crazy thing Paul would do with a fan is chill with them if they called him Brian.

"Tell me about him. Only if you want too." Scarlett said trying not to pressure me into telling her things.

"Well... If you called Paul 'Brian' he would hang out with you. Paul loved playing Brian in Fast and Furious. He didn't play Brian for the money, Paul wasn't like that. Paul played Brian because of the family that came with the movie. Even though me and Vin haven't seen each other in 17 years, Me and Paul would always hang out. After I left Fast and Furious Paul made me promise I won't shut him out and I stuck to my promise not wanting to break it, because if I broke it I would've hated myself for leaving him and Meadow." I tell Scarlett.

"What was your favorite memory with him and Meadow?" She asked and I smile, letting out a small laugh.

"When I was 17 and Meadow was 5, We pulled a prank on Paul. While he was sleeping I put shaving cream on his hand and Meadow had a feather-"

I cut myself off with a small laugh when I see the realization hit Scarlett's face. She looks at me wide eyed and said, "Nooo."

I nod my head laughing and say, "I'm not kidding. Meadow put the feather to his nose and when she moved it around, tickling Paul's nose he slapped his hand that had the shaving cream on his face. When he sat up I grabbed Meadow and I booked it to her room. She went under her bed and I went in the closet like we planned."

"That's fucked up." Scarlett says giggling a little bit.

"Are you hungry?" I ask because I know she gets hungry every 4 hours and the last time we ate was 4 hours ago.

"Yeah. I think I just want some Frosted Flakes. Honestly it's not up to me it's up to the little beans in my stomach." She said. I slowly take Rose off of me and Lay her down on the small Couch. I go to the kitchen and make Rose her fruit bowl she likes to have whenever its the afternoon then put it in the fridge. I make 2 bowls of Frosted Flakes and get 2 spoons then I head back to the living room.

"Here you go my love." I said handing her a bowl of cereal then I dig into mine.

"Thank you baby. I love you." Scarlett said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too baby mama." I said jokingly and she gives me a death stare.

"Oooo if only looks can Kill Ingrid" I use her middle name making her scrunch her nose and roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever. So it's settled about the baby names then?" She asked and I shake my head. "Okay what else is there to pick?" She asked.

"Well we only have 2 girls name and 1 boy name. I think we need 1 more boy name at least." I said taking a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Okay what's the other name then?" She asked.

"Conner." I answered almost instantly.

"Okay. It's settled. If the babies are 2 girls their names are Andrea Marie and Nova Avery Johansson. If they're both boys their names are Conner James and Brian Chase Johansson. If they're 1 boy and 1 girl their names will be Brian James and Nova Avery Johansson." Scarlett said smiling and I smile looking at her tummy.

"There's 2 babies in there!" I point at her stomach and do a little dance smiling. I bend down, hovering over Scarlett and I kiss her with passion and love. I bring my right hand to her cheek and caress her cheek while leaning our foreheads together.

"I love you Alex Chase O'Brien." Scarlett said smiling, one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen on her face.

"I love you Scarlett Ingrid Johansson." I smile and kiss her one more time before sitting back down.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Scarlett asked slightly annoyed knowing I have to go to set tomorrow.

"I have to go to set. You know this baby. We work together. Then after set I have a zoom meeting with the board of OBC debating if I need to appoint someone permanently as a CEO but I still own the building and business. I then get payed 12 million a year." I overshare a bit because if I don't I know me not telling Scarlett would end up in a argument then kicks me out of our shared bedroom to sleep on the couch.

Scarlett exhales hard and looks at me then says, "W-What if we don't work? W-what if we get into a huge argument that will end our relationship?" She asked overthinking. One thing I hate about Scarlett when she's pregnant is she overthinks everything in her life.

I move her onto my lap, being careful & making sure I don't hit the baby bump. "Nothing will ever come between us Because I will always put you and Rose before anyone else! Wanna know why?" I ask.

"Why?" She whispered as tears run down her cheek and her bottom lip quivered.

"Because I love you to the moon and" I stop talking at the word 'and' so she can finish my sentence.

"Back." She whispers then leans into my touch as I wipe her cheeks.

"I will always love you. Even if we break up I will always love you in some sort of way."  I say and she cuddles into me.

"These pregnancy hormones are making me overthink a lot of shit." Scarlett whines and I chuckle slightly before nodding my head in agreement.

"How many kids do you want after the twins?" I ask.

"One. I want 4 kids." She answers.

"Me too. I already have 1 princess and a prince and a princess on the way." I tell her while she moves off of me and lays on her back.

"I hate pregnancies but it's worth the pain because in the end you have someone who changes your world." Scarlett said sleepily.

"Sounds hurtful but amazing. Go to sleep love. I'll wake you up later." I bend down and kiss her.

After a while I go to the gym in our apartment complex. O'Brien Consolidated owns this complex so basically we live in the penthouse. Scarlett thinks it's too big because we'll be heading back to New York since next week is the last week of filming.