|| 𝕊𝕠𝕟!? ||

"W-what a-are you d-doing h-here?" I ask stuttering every word I had said.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Fine. Only if Scarlett stays." I answer but also wanting Scarlett to not leave me alone her.

"Okay." She motions for some and they open the door revealing a 3 year old boy. The boy gets out and goes into her arms. "Is there somewhere private we can talk?"

"Yeah. Just keep your voice down. It's my daughter's birthday." We go to my home office and Nina puts the boy down. "I'm just going to cut straight to the point because my babygirl wanted to spend time with her mommy and Mama but you came. What are you doing here?" I asked rudely.

"I needed to tell you the truth. You have a son." Nina answered. Scarlett and I just sit there shocked until Nina speaks up again. "When we hooked up 4 years ago I was late for my period so I took a test. My boyfriend left me when he found out I cheated on him with you." She inhales then exhales. "The reason he's here is because I can't raise him anymore. My family doesn't except him because he's related to you and I don't want him to go through that. I really don't. I just-" I cut Nina off.

"Get out." I said with tears running down my face.

"What?" Nina asked.

"I said get out. I mean I'm glad I have a that's a alive and well but you just show up out of no where on MY DAUGHTER'S birthday think it's okay? Where's the proof? Where is the proof that this boy is my son? Where's that proof Nina?" I said getting angrier than ever.

"I have proof Alex! Just please... I can't raise him anymore. You and adoption is the only option." She said with pleading eyes. Eyes I used to live for. Coming home everyday to my girlfriend just so I can see my girlfriend fucking Ian Somerhalder.

I look at Scarlett and she just nods her head saying it's okay with her.

"Look before I raise this kid I need to see the proof that he is my son. If he isn't then I think adoption is the best option." I said then I feel Scarlett squeeze my hand as reassurance.

"Here" Nina pulls out a DNA paper and showed you that he is my son. "I figured you wanted some sort of DNA test as proof so I took Liam to get a DNA test." 

I read the paper with Scarlett and we both stare at it in shocked. I feel my anger building up when I stand up and say, "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant!?"

"Because you were to caught up with your acting career. You practically left me for months without contact so I figured not to contact you for years into his life making you look like that bad guy." Nina spits back.

"Va te faire foutre et ne revens pas ici putain de salope !" I shouted in French.
(Get the fuck out and don't come here again you fucking bitch)

Scarlett looked at me shocked while Nina just says that Liam is staying and she you him then left.

"I'm sorry Scarlett. I didn't know I had son. I get it if you wanna call a quits on our relation-" I was cut off by something soft only to find out it was just Scarlett the whole time. The love of life. The mother of my children. Last but not least... My future wife. Scarlett's everything to me. So is Rose, the twins, and the new son I have in my life, Liam.

I wanna make up for the three years I wasn't in his life. Nina said his Last name is O'Brien and the only person who knew about him in the O'Brien family was my father. Patrick Fucking O'Brien is a joke to me because his fatherhood is awful.

"I don't care how many kids or baby mamas you have. It doesn't make me love you any less but only more. I would be stupid if I leave you. You wanna know why?"

"Why?" My raspy voice asked while Liam falls asleep on my shoulder.

"Because I love you and Rose loves you. We're about to have twins together baby! I would never leave you and you know this." Scarlett said softly and a few tears runs down my cheeks. She wipes them and says, "I think we should go down before they send a search party"

I nod in agreement and we both head upstairs.

~~

Liam:

~~

We make our way downstairs and when we get there people look at us confused.

"If you're wondering why there's a boy on my shoulder you're in for a treat." I said sighing pinching the bridge of my nose with my free hand.

"Is that Liam?" Patrick asked walking over.

"Babe can you hold Liam real quick?" I asked and she nodded. I hand her Liam then Look at Dylan and say, "Ima look like a hypocrite now but I don't care right now"

I look at Patrick angrily then send a right hook to his jaw sending him to the ground. "That's for not telling me I had son."

Liam wakes up and see that Scarlett's holding him. "Mama. I want Mama"

"Alex, he wants you." Scarlett said getting my attention.

"Come to Mama my beautiful boy." Liam comes to me and does Rose so I pick her up with my free hand. "Now... let's get back to the party shall we?" I ask with a smirk on my face. Proud of myself that I finally had the chance to punch my father in the face!"

~~~

A/N: Hmm sounds like your new drama is causing nothing but love😂😂